After dropping off Brandon to school Brayden dropped me off. Seeing London waiting for by the door I ran to her giving her a hug as if I didn't see her a whole twenty four hours ago.

"Are you okay bestfriend ?" She said pouting I nodded my head leaning my head on her shoulder as we stood in the hall way talking before class had started.

"I'm so ready for school to be over with. This summer we can hang since I won't be having to go down to see my momma" I laughed as she rolled her eyes. London hated going down to Alabama to see her mom they just didn't have the bond like her and her dad had.

"Thank god. Last summer I had to go everywhere with Brandon and his sweaty friends"Pulling my lock down on my locker grabbing the books I needed.

"See you next class" I nodded my head walking into my math class which wasn't my favorite. This was the only class me and London didn't have together I know they was happy putting us in class together was the worst mistake. I had no other friends but London since the fourth grade she's been my only friend and I definitely was fine with that.

"What's popping Mari ?" Deandre said making me roll my eyes. He was the little boy your parents didn't want you around or even breathe the same air as.

"What do you want ?"

"I don't get this whole math thing" He said in frustration.

"Your doing it right cry baby" I mumbled looking over at the paper. "I know I just wanted to talk to you" He smiled grabbing a chair pulling up to desk making me bust out laughing.

"Where's your big head friend at ? She gone make me beat her up one of these days" he said smacking his lips.

"Chill. It'll get really ugly over my bestie" I said mugging him playfully as I continued to do my work sheet as he flew through the problems I didn't see why he wasn't in the A.P classes we had for math instead of regular classes.

Brandon

"Wassup" I smiled at Victoria as she smiled back at me looking down at my pants making me hype how close I was for this moment.

"Hi Brandon. What are you doing this summer ?" She said innocently knowing there was nothing innocent about this girl I wanted her to proceed what she was about to do I didn't have time for the questions and things like that.

"Working. Why wassup ? Let's cut conversation sho-" My eyes rolled in the back of my head like a little bitch. Grabbing her head my body relaxed as all I could hear was her slurping and slobbering all on my mans down there.

Feeling myself about to go off in her mouth I pulled her up. Pushing her back down sliding her panties to the side going right in seeing how tight she was I tried pushing further only making her pull away and for me to pull her back.

"Oh-" slamming in and out of her I quickly pulled out letting go her her back. She pulled her cloths up wiping it off her back with a paper towel I had handed her.

"Please don't tell anyone" She mumbled looking me in my eyes with her big brown eyes.

"I won't. You bet not tell none of your big mouth friends aight ?" I said she nodded walking out yeh locker room waiting a few moments I walked out proceeding to my next class tired. I was ready for the school year to be over with already man, I would be sophomore next year with two years left of high school. Being that I turned fifteen I had an job at Mc.Donalds making my own money only thing I didn't like was that I got paid every two weeks.

Brandon did everything for me. Someday I would give it all back since our momma died we all we done had well including Mari that was my baby man my little sister anyone ever try her I'll catch a case. I was indeed over protective over her really since she was getting older growing up I knew how niggas mind worked and I wasn't having that.

After school was over I seen Victoria walking by herself I pulled her arm as she turned around and smiled at me. "Where you going ?" I asked as I looked to my right to see two niggas waiting on her I laughed pushing her away from me as a look of sadness washed over her face.

Silly of me to go in her with no protection that was my fault. I definitely would be going to the doctor in the morning I wanted to live a healthy life. Hopping in Brayden's two thousand eight black Impala I sat back resting my head.

"You know since you got that job and shit know how to drive. When you turn sixteen you can get your permit and maybe a car lil nigga" He said blowing smoke out his mouth.  There wasn't a day that didn't go by when this nigga didn't smoke the only time he didn't smoke was when lil bit was around.

"You gone have to call your job tell them you got a Dr. Appointment it's time for you check up and shit tomorrow" He said I nodded making note in my head that I needed to call them.

"Oh god I'm going to die" Mari said getting into the car balling up as I busted out laughing she's so dramatic.

"When that lil period shit end lil bit" Brayden said.

"In five days or so. Why ? am I getting on y'all nerves" She said as she begun to cry making me roll my eyes and trying to hold my laughter in.

"Nah man. lil bit stop crying aight ? You wanna go to the mall or something" She rose up quickly nodding her head.

"We gotta pick up Martin dumb ass. He got locked up" Brayden said as he put everything under his seat and made his way down town to the police station.

- Y'all like so far ?