Chapter 9 Harry's POV

I woke up to a Bright shining light and a beeping sound.

"He's awake!" I Heard someone call. In rushed a few people.

"Mr. Styles. Can you hear what I'm saying?"

"Where is Jenna?"

"Mr. Styles?"

"Where is Jenna?" I asked sharper.

"In the room next door. She's in coma." I saw the guys come in to the room.

"Harry! Are you okay?" Louis asked.

"She's going to be okay, right?" I asked quickly, and I started to feel Dizzy.

"We don't know at this Point." The doctor answered. No, my Jenna can't be hurt. She can't.. My eyelids grew heavier again.

"Harry, stay here with us." I looked at the guys. All of them had tears in their Eyes.

"There are thousands of fans outside the hospital wishing luck for you, and we do too." Niall said. I smiled weakly.

"I'm going to be okay.. I'm just so tired.. And kinda Dizzy.."

"Harry?" The guys said as I closed my Eyes. I'm zooning out again..

"Mr. Styles? Mr. Styles!" I Heard the doctor talk to me, but I was gone again. I just hope that Jenna's going to be okay. I just hope so..so much..

------------------------------

Hii!

I'm sorry that this is a short chapter, but I had NO inspiration to keep on this chapter.

I only need 2 comments or votes until next time :3

Byeeee

//Matilda :) <3