Chapter 7 Jenna's POV

How does he even fucking dare to KISS me?! I placed my hands on his hard chest and tried to pull away. He layed his hands on my waist pulling me closer. No! He doesn't love me! He doesn't even like me! He just try to ruin my Life even more. I turned my head so his lips leaved mine. I faced him again with so much hate that I could. Could I see a Little excitness in his glowing green Eyes? No.. No..

"What is it, Jenna? Looks like you've seen a ghost. Or me." He said and I took a few steps backwards. He followed me and licked his lower lip. I bit my lip. He looked sexy and so fudging tempting, but NO! He is my fucking bullier.

"Harry. J-just stop! Please.." I begged as my back hitted the wall. He laughed evily.

"Why would I? I just want to kiss my future wife." He said, marking the Words future wife. I shoke my head.

"I'm not your future wife, and you just don't want to kiss me. You just want to get rid of me! You, I can read minds.." I said towards him. No! I just letted him know my secret.. Fuck this..

"Haha.." He rushed towards me and took my wrists with his right hand and held them over my head. "You are my future wife. And you've Wright. I don't wanna kiss you. I want to do even worse things to your nice Little body...." He said and kissed my neck hungrily. He was much stronger than me and held me back. I couldn't do anything. ANYTHING.

"And the thing about Reading minds... Does it really works?" He asked sarcasicly.

"Why would you care?" I asked.

"That was not the question..." He said and tightened the grip around my wrists. I whimpered at the pain and closed my Eyes tightly.

"Y-yes it works.. I-I see it in your Eyes and your..your face.." I stattered and he laughed.

"So what do I Think about right now?" He asked and faced me. He thought that I would never get this one.

"The first time you performed in front of people." I said simple. His mouth dropped open.

"How..how did you..? How did you..do..that?" He asked, pretty surprised. He realesed my wrists.

"Have..have you done it Before..? O-on me?" He asked and sat down on the couch. I nodded a Little.

"When?" He asked.

"When we sat down in the classroom. I checked if you planned something to do with me.. And I guessed right.." I said and sat down on the floor. For once I felt powerful, and not like the old Jenna. I am a harder type now. I hope..

"Oh.. You should now... I'm quiet sorry for that." He said. I faced him. Haha.. No way.

"No you aren't. You see it as a Trophy. As a price." I said. He was a Little pale. "You are like..proud oer yourself cuase you made me loose. Loose something and loose this war. But you know what? The war hasn't even started." I said and raised up, ready to leave.

"Wait Jenna." He said to my back. I turned around. "If we're going to..to marry eatc other.. We maybe should het to know eatc other..?" He said slowly. He was true this time.

"Your mind say it's true, but I still don't belive you. If you mean without saying an evil comment, so okay. In the other case, so no." I said, true and not false. I'm tired of his shit. I'm the bad one now.. I hope..

"You don't have to worry Jenna. I'm speaking the truth right?" He said, nad he didn't even smirk or anything. He was true. I nodded simply and took my jacket.

"See you tomorrow by 6 PM?" He asked. True again. I nodded.

"Okay.. Bye Harry.." I said and opened the door.

"Bye my fiancé.." He whispered.

"What?" I asked. I did hear him, I just want him to say that again..

"I said bye Jenna." He said and smirked a Little. Lie..

"Okay.. Bye.." I said and started to walk towards the road. I must walk home.. I walked in the direction were my house were.

"Jenna wait!!" I Heard from behind. I looked back and saw Harry run out to his car.

"I'll drive you home, if you want?" He said. Wait what? Is he kind to me?

"Are you serious? You like hated me a halfhourago.." I said and stroke a bit of my hair behind my ear.

"I know... But I just want you to feel better.." He said. Lie.

"No you don't." I said. He looked at the ground.

"Okay.. I shouldn't lie. I just have these guilties in my chest.. Reminding me of that I shouldn't do these things to you.. But I keep on.. I'm such a jerk.." He said. Truth.. He looked me straiht in my Eyes all the time.. Wow..

"Wow, Harry.. Were did that speech come from?" I asked. He was kinda nice to me.. And he sounded romantic..

"From my heart.." He said. Truth..

----------------------------------------

BOOM!! CLIFFHANGER!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated in FOREVER!!! I'm so sorry! But here you go!

Comment/Vote/Fan

Hope to see ya next time!

//Matilda :) <3