He curses as he finally parks his car and gets out. He notices some people gathering on the other side from the corner of his eye and furrows his brows. The crowd is finally dissolving revealing a woman sitting on a bench with an unconscious male by her side.

It's not someone Harry doesn't know and he crosses the street to get to them. Yeah, it's not someone he doesn't know. The woman looks up at him, "Hi, sorry but I'm ... a friend" he glances down at him for a second before returning his gaze to the woman, "I can take care of him"

"Oh, no need. I know him. Will get a cab"

"I can drive you both then?" Harry offers again. The woman doesn't seem to trust him but she looks kind.

"Thank you, but I can handle it" She rejects his offer again and Harry glances down at him for the second time. If Harry's being honest too, he also doesn't trust anyone, especially not with him.

"Just let me help" Harry offers for the third time and the woman stares at him for a moment before nodding.

"I don't live very far" Harry nods as he carries him carefully and places him in the backseat. "You're not from here, are you?"

"No" Harry replies as he gets in the front and turns on his car. He sends a quick text to his friends that he'll be late before driving off.

"May I ask how you know him?"

"I met him about a year ago, I think" He's not going to talk about how though. "You?"

"Used to be his teacher" She smiles, Harry would say she's in her forties, "Met him when he was just five. He and ..." she pauses.

"Louis?"

"You know the duo?" She smiles.

"I think they come in one pack" Harry smiles back.

"True" She laughs.

They reach their destination and Harry carefully carries Zayn into her house and placing him on the couch.

"I'm Harry by the way, sorry, was rude of me not to introduce myself"

The woman smiles at him, "Dorothy Walkman. Nice to meet you. I'm sorry for my earlier behavior, I just-"

"Don't trust many people when it comes to him?" Harry finished for her, "He's got a shit luck with people"

Dorothy gives him a sad smile, "Yeah. Did you come along with him?"

Harry shakes his head, "Didn't know he was here"

"Did he had a good life? Back where he was?"

"Doubt it"

"Of course" She replies quietly, "He wouldn't have come back if he didn't" she sighs, "Louis is here with him?" Harry shrugs, but he knows he must be, Louis wouldn't leave Zayn's side. He remembers Zayn telling him once that they ran away once they turned sixteen so he asks.

"How was his life when he was here?"

She looks up, "Wasn't much of a talker, was he?" she takes a deep breath, "It's a long story"

"I've time"

"Guess I should be making some tea then" She smiles and gets up, in the same time, they hear Zayn's shifting on the couch, eyes closed tightly, and breath ragged. She was about to get to him when Harry beats her to it, hands gently cupping his face.

"Zayn?" His eyes shot open and he sits abruptly causing Harry to lean back quickly. His hands are still on Zayn's cheeks and the latter blinks quickly a few times in confusion. First he sees Joshua now Harry. He'd have thought that this is a mere illusion if it wasn't for Harry's hands on his face. In attempt to make sure he's not hallucinating yet, he closes his eyes and leans his head forward to land on Harry's chest. He doesn't think he's leaning on air. Joshua lied to him, and Zayn doesn't even blame him. Harry's hands fall from Zayn's face to curl around his body, one hand is around Zayn's waist, the other stroking his hair gently.