PROLOGUE

Hey guys this is a first so hope you like it! All characters are completely my own.

*************************************

Him

The moon shined boldly above the quiet forest of Leesville, I ran with intense speed. I wanted the wind to blow across me forever, that chilled night sting that always tingle my hair exhilarated my new found desire, with only a few minutes to midnight I had half a mile to run to get to her. It was now or never to tell them before they destroyed everything. Would I make it in time? I don't know but I will never be able to forgive myself if I don't try, she needs me now more than ever.

I could almost feel her pain and fear coursing through me. If only I had told her the truth instead of lying straight to her face maybe she wouldn't have stormed off and ended up in this mess.

Her

The blood oozed out of my gaping wound on the nape of my neck, it was so hard to breathe and everything seemed to swim about me, I prayed for him to come and save me but the night stretched on and I felt my strength slip out of me painfully. I had this sinking feeling that he would not come. I know I wouldn't after such a big fight.

Trying desperately to remain conscious I tried to find an object around me to focus on. The darkness was descending and so I thought back to when it all began, it was a chilly winter's day and I had gone out for a jog in the outstanding Ruby's Rose Garden of Leesville...