Chapter 8

Your POV

When you were walking with Thor you thought about what happened. How he dared to kiss you... Did Thor do something to him? How will Loki react when you tell him? Or you won't tell him? Or if Thor will tell him. You let it be...

After moment we were next to big doors. They were all from gold with some runes and amazing ornaments. He opened and let you come in. It was big room. In the corner was big bed and next to was table with roses on it. There were a lot of windows and a big balcony.

''Here we are. Lady (Y/N), this my room. If you will need something you can come in. You don't have to knock.'' he winked and you slightly blushed.

''You have really nice room. Can I go to the balcony?'' 

''Of course.'' he said and opened the door to the balcony. It was amazing view. You could see whole Asgard.

You stood there in amazement. Thor then tapped on your shoulder and you turned around. He handed you a little box.

''This is for you Lady (Y/n). I hope you will like it.'' he smiled and you smiled back. You carefully opened the box. There was leather bracelet with little stone in the middle with carved rune. 

''Thor

''Thor... It's beautiful! Thank you so much!'' you hugged him and gave small kiss on his cheek. He put the bracelet on your hand.

''What this rune means?''

''It is protection rune. It will protect you wherever you go.''

''Even before Fandral?'' you asked him with serious face. He looked at you and didn't know what to say.

''I'm just kidding Thor.'' you laughed.

He just smiled and took your hand. You looked to each other eyes.

''(Y/N) please don't go back on Midgard. You can live here. You can live here with me...'' he stroked back of your hand with his thumb.

''I'm sorry Thor... but I have to.'' you let go of his hand and walked away from his room.

You went to the gardens with hope Fandral won't be there. You were there for couple of hours just lying in the grass watching clouds.

When you came back to your room you weren't alone. Somebody lied on your bed. You grabbed candlestick and quietly sneaked to the bed. You wanted punch the person but you stopped when you saw who laid there.

''What the hell are you doing here!!!''

''Hello baby did you miss me?'' he smirked.

It was Fandral, with rose in his hand. 

''What do you want you pervert?!'' you asked still with the candle stick in your hand.

''I just came to see you, is it sin?''

''Get out or-''

''Or what beautiful? You will scream for help? How pathetic.'' he stepped closer to you. You tried to hit him, but he grabbed you arm and pinned you to the wall. You dropped the stick and groaned in pain.

''Oh dear. You shouldn't have done this.'' he smirked and started kissing you. It was disgusting, awful. You tried to punch him but he was stronger. He then grabbed you breast. You started to cry.

''Oh don't cry baby I promise you will like it.'' he said in seductive voice, smirking and continuing kissing you.

He was so violent. He grabbed your waist and you shouted from pain. You could feel the smirk on his face. Then somebody grabbed him from behind and threw him across the room. You fell down to the ground and cried. You then heard familiar voice.

''You filthy pervert!'' you heard firtst punch.

''How dare you..'' second punch.

''lay a finger on her!'' then somebody fell down.

''You will rot in the cell after what you have done!'' somebody shouted and walked towards you.

The person picked you up and carried you bridal style.

''It's ok darling. You are safe now.'' you put your hand around the person's neck and looked up. You saw raven black hair. 

''Loki? What are you doing here? You supposed to be-''

''Thor sent a raven. He told me what Fandral did. I will kill him. How he dare-''

''Thank you for saving me. Again.'' you gave him kiss on cheek and he smiled.

He opened his chamber's doors and walked towards the bed. He put you on the bed and covered you with blanket.

''Get some sleep. And don't worry you are safe here.'' he kissed your forehead and left.

''Please stay with me.'' you whispered.

Loki turned slowly around looking at you, almost asleep in his bedsheets. He walked to the other side and laid next to you.

You turned at him and took his hand squeezing it slightly before falling asleep.

Hello

I'm sorry if you don't like this Fandral and I know Fandral is not violent pervert.

He wasn't  pleasant to me in the movies so... yeah.

Have a nice day beautiful :):)