Chapter 4

You don't know how long you've been running but you were losing your powers, ''Can we stop for a while?'' you asked the man. He turned to you with raised eyebrow.

"My stomach hurts, I can't...'' you didn't finish your sentence as you fainted.

You woke up in a bright room. You head hurt as you tried to sit up. So you just slowly turned your head around.

Your bed was placed in the middle of the room. When you looked up above you was wonderful ceiling made of gold. From the ceiling hung a diamond chandelier. Looking to the right, between the walls were big columns. They were adorned with ornaments.

On the left was really big window with balcony and velvet curtains. A head of the bed were big wooden doors with ornaments. You've never seen this before. 

You were a little bit cold so you looked under your blanket. It surprised you that you were just in your panties and around your stomach was clear new bandage. You touched it and it didn't hurt so much as before. You tried to sit up again but you couldn't. You heard soft knocking on the door.

''Come in'' you tried to say as your throat was sore.

The green eyed man walked in, his raven hair a bit messy. He was clothed in green, long-sleeved tunic and tight leather pants. In his hands he carried a tray with some food. ''Did I wake you?''he asked worriedly. You shook your head with a soft smile. ''Good. How do you feel?'' he inquired.

''I'm fine... But it still hurts'' you patted your belly and pulled the blanket more to your neck.

Nodding slightly he stepped closer, ''I brought you something to eat and drink.'' he commented and put the tray on a nightstand next to the bed. You stared at him suspiciously then asked,

''Why am I naked?'' you furrowed your eyebrows. The question took him by surprise but he was calm in the face.

''Oh.. Well the nurses said that it's better for the wounds...'' he said nervously.

You didn't trust him much but noded even so, ''Fine, but I don't want to be here with you naked. I don't even know you!'' you exclaimed. He nodded understanding. He walked to one of the closets and pulled out a similar tunic like he has but a bit smaller. He handed it to you and turned round.

''Try it. It should fit you.'' he spoke. You made sure he wasn't peeking or anything and grabbed the tunic and quickly put it on. The top was okay but it was long, down under your hips. 

''You can turn back.'' you said. He did, with a mischievous smirk. ''Why do you smirk?''

''Never had a woman in my chambers before.'' your eyes widened in shock.

''This is your room!?'' you raised your voice. 

''And who else's?'' he chuckled. You didn't know how to react, be angry that he lets you stay in his bed, almost naked or be glad he lets you stay in his bed to let you heal even though you're just in your underwear.

"Okay I won't ask why you let me stay here and didn't just put me in another room." you commented. You tried to sit up and with a little help from Loki you finally did. You said quiet thanks and started eating. He was still standing so you patted the place next to you. He gladly sat next to you and you offered him a piece of an orange which he gladly accepted.

You placed the tray aside and turned to him, ''Can I ask you a few questions?" you asked.

"Of course darling'' he nodded.

"Where am I ?''

"You are on Asgard. It's one of the nine realms. Your realm is Midgard. Then there is Vanheim, Alfheim, Nidavellir, Svartal, Hel, Muspelheim and Jotunheim'' he explained. But it came through one ear and went through the other, so you just nodded bluntly.

"How long am I here?'' you continued.

"About... 3 days.'' mumbled.

"Is it really truth about the nurses and my naked body??'' you asked immediately. He looked at you and blushed. You knew right away he lied before.

"No it's not. It was me who said it will be better for your wound because I took care of you...'' he said worriedly.

You were angry with him, ''Seriously!?'' you growled.

"I'm really sorry darling'' he raised his hands in defence. ''Don't worry, your upper beauty, was under the blanket the whole time.'' he assured you. You frowned angrily.

"I have a question too, who did it to you?'' he asked

Locking your fingers together you glanced at your lap, " Some guy appeared in my backyard with lying, dead woman on the ground. He put some drug in me and then when he beat me up the drug, it reacted with my body somehow. Then I just remember you saving me, my dog he..." you shook your head.

"Thank you, for saving me." you looked up at him.

"Don't. Please." he spoke and took your hand into his. "Where are my manners, my name's Loki." he raised your hand and kissed it. You blushed softly and smiled.

"My name is (Y/n)." you told him and gave a sitting obeisance.

Loki furrowed his eyebrows and frowned sadly. ''I have tell you one more thing what I found out... about what the drug did to you.'' he mumbled.

"What is it Loki?'' you asked scared.