"Breelyn go to my house and in the safe there will be another box you missed. With that I will always be with you. Okay?"

"Okay I love you Harlem!"

"I love you too Bree and I am very proud of you. I am happy for you and you are an amazing mother to our son" We stood up and hugged. I cried of course, y'all already know I am a big ass cry baby.

"Aww babe don't cry" He lifted my head and kissed my forehead. He stared in my eyes and I just knew that he would always be with me.

"I love you"

"I love you too Harlem, thank you" He kissed me on my cheek and we hugged again. 

He stepped back and I saw him gettin farther and farther away. There was no use in running because I knew I wasn't going to catch him. 

"HARLEM" it was too late he was gone. 

-end of dream

I shot up and I could hardly breathe.

"Baby, Babe" He started to rub my back.

"Are you okay Bree?"

"Huh" I started to cry because I miss him so much. 

"Are you okay baby?"

"Harlem"

"What's up?"

"I saw him. He just visited me"

"What did he say?"

"He is proud of me and happy for me because I am happy. He says your doing a great job too, taking care of Harlem and he will be visiting you"

"Damn."

"I know it felt so real it was like he was on earth with us."

"Thats actually kind of scary"

"It was a little weird but I have to go to his house when we get back home"

"Why, what happened"

"He left something else there for me that I left when I went there to get all the stuff."

"I'm so proud of you baby"

"Thank you Jay" He kissed me and we got the kids ready to go back to the hotel. A lot has happened today so I will be cooking tomorrow. Everybody already had pizza anyway.

Jaylen P.O.V.

When we got to the hotel we got the kids ready to go to sleep and Bree and I took a shower. We laid in each others arms and we both drifted off to sleep.

"AYYE!"

"Harlem!!?"

"Yes wassup Jay?"

"Nothin much."

"Listen, I just want to say thank you for taking care of my lil man Harlem. I know you have heard this from everybody but everybody is right it takes a real man to raise somebody else's child."

"No problem, I will raise him just like he is mine, just like I am Rico."

"Thanks man. Damn I never thought I would be having a civilized conversation with you right now. Well hell I never thought I would be here" I laughed 

"I know its crazy man but I want to thank you too. You made her happy, very happy. I wish I could make her that happy man. When we first started dating she was fresh out of a relationship but I made it my mission to never do her like her ex did but, I guess I failed at that."

"Man listen, you ain't failed y'all needed that break between y'all. You weren't ready. No matter how much you tell somebody you were you were not. I wish y'all the best because you also make her very happy. Jaylen, man, don't screw up because, I met your two kids and babygirl ain't havin it. She said she was going to come and kill you in your sleep if you messed things up with Breelyn again." He was laughing so hard.

"For some reason I believe that so much. Khaliyah warned me about you too. I was just too stupid to take her seriously. Thanks man I appreciate all of that. Don't worry I will take care of her"

"Thanks, don't screw up but, look I got to go. I have a whole list of people to see"

"You ain't got to worry about nothing Harlem. I got her and thanks for letting me be a dad again."

"No problem man. I'll see y'all when I se yall"

"Bye man" We stood up and embraced each other in one of those guys hugs.

We stood back and I watched him disappear as he moved backwards. I waved and he waved back.

When I woke up I looked down and there was a sleeping Breelyn. I smiled and stroked her hair until I went back to sleep.

 COMMENT AND VOTE, VOTE AND COMMENT. GIVE ME FEEDBACK. I WOKE UP AT 1:30 A.M. TO TYPE A BULLSHIT ONE PAGE ESSAY THAT MY TEACHER "GAVE" US OVER THE HOLIDAY. BITCHASS..... I AM NOW GOING BACK TO SLEEP SO I HOPE YALL ENJOYED AND FOLLOW ON THE GRAM @loverikki!