"You liked it? Or do you think it's all childish?" Manik hesitated and asked

"No Manik...You know me, Navya and the rest of us had planned this once during our boarding days but then events changed such that all of this was forgotten. But I am really thankful to you for taking me back then. This is really really nice." I said it in uttermost excitement.

"Well then let's go in." Manik said and held my hand and took me in.

It was so beautiful, the interior was beyond perfection and the aura was positive. I literary dragged Manik with me around every corner of the ship and Manik happily followed. After the tour, introduction and breakfast we sat on the docks viewing the mighty ocean.

"Why this Manik...I mean you could have organised a normal cruise too, why a disney cruise?" I asked.

"Navya once mentioned your love for disney cartoons when we first went to Shimla so I thought you would like this." Manik said while playing with my hand.

"And what about you?" I asked as I had noticed him avoiding eye contact with me.

"What about me?" He said again looking away.

I pulled his chin and turned his face towards me but he still looked down as if I had caught his theft. "I know you way more than you think I know you. So speak..." I said and finally he gave in.

"There is really nothing to say Nandani. Just that I don't have anything good to remember about my childhood after dad....I know I can't remove them from my memory but I can at least make good memories with you so that I don't think about them ever again." Manik said looking down.

I held his face with my hands and kissed his forehead. We joined our foreheads and stayed like that as I spoke to him. "You know Manik, sometimes God shows us the bad phase so that we can appreciate the good one. I don't know what to say now but I want you to tell me whatever you feel. I know I talk a lot but I love to listen too."

"By the way, you don't only talk a lot but you snore a lot too." Manik said.

"Don't lie Manik..." I said as I hit him. "I don't snore..." I again was hitting him but he held both my arms and pulled me onto his lap.

"I am a witness, I am always next to you when you sleep." He said playfully. I can never understand this man in front of me. One minute he is all sad and the next one he is all flirty.

"Well maybe cause you make me so tired." I too joined in not wanting to get all sentimental.

"Really..! What do I do?" He asked seductively.

"You know what you do...! Only if I could relax a little." I said acting all sad.

"Nandani, there is a spa here. You want to do full body massage?" He asked. It wasn't a bad idea.

"Well okay. Let's go." I said.

Manik's POV
"Manik, why are the spa ladies wearing such short clothes." Nandani innocently asked. I knew where this was going. But I had to have my share of fun.