chapter 2 - Ajaxs point of view

Hi I'm Ajax I'm walking to the bathroom to skip first block. As soon as the bell rang everyone found there seats except me I slipped out the classroom. Arna my sister knew I did this everyday but she didn't really care. Sometimes I got Catarina to come with me and we would hang in the library or just skip school all together. Yeah I like her she's a pretty cool cat. She doesn't say much though but when she does she has a voice as smooth as silk and soft as her fur. Out the corner of my eye I saw her exit the classroom. She looked around and when she spotted me she ran and jumped on my back. My wings were closed so she didn't hurt me. She giggled as I reached up and petted her head. She began to purr softly. "so we're do you want to go?" I asked. "library I guess" she replied. I walked there quickly. We didn't get caught since class had just started. When we got there I put her down. I sat on the table and she climbed one of the shelf's. "So what do ya want to do?". She questioned. Well I wanted to do a lot of things but none were really appropriate. "I don't know" I say as I fly up to her level. "Okay so what you gonna do after school?" She asked with a tilt of the head. I chuckled and scratched behind her. Earning I few meows and a calm purring sound. "I'm just gonna go to Trev's house. Hey we should get the whole group to go there." I say while still petting her. "Y-yeah we sh-should" she struggled to say while purring. After that we just joked around and started messing with the books. We continued to meddle till the bell sounded. Giving us our que to either get to our next class or leave the premises and skip school completely. I looked at her silently asking what to do. "Class" she answered. With that we went our separate ways down the hall I saw Titus giving Cerin a ride to his next class. I flew up and grabbed the little weasel. "Titus go to your next class I need to have a little talk with the midget." I say sternly. I was a tad bit upset about being used for cover from a killing machine. "Okay" Titus said and walked away. I smirked to the tiny bastard as look of worry was brought to his face. "Hey Ajax what'd I do this time." He asked with fear. "Oh I don't know maybe you hid from a six foot satanic demon. Look it's simple as this you either don't talk bad about trev or you take the beating he accidentally gives you. Understand?" I say. "I understand now put me down" he complained. I smirked "as you wish" I dropped him. "Now get to class."  I fly to my next class before the bell rang. Look im not taking up for trev. He's just scary when he's mad. Believe me he's the reason I don't have a bunny anymore. I sat in my seat waiting for the boring lesson to start.

(Hey guys I hope you like this story it's fun for me to write and I will try to update it a lot by I love you my candy droplets

DRUGS
~Karmil)