er

as soon as she got home, she jumped on her bed and immediately texted the boy.

yeri: hello, this is yeri.
sent 5:00pm.

seungkwan: hi yeri!!
received 5:01pm.

yeri was shocked at his fast response, has he been waiting for her text?

yeri: um, so why did your friend do that?
sent 5:03pm.

seungkwan: this is kind of embarrassing to say but i just want wanted to get to know you
received 5:04pm.

yeri: but... why?
sent 5:04pm.

seungkwan: because you seem nice, and you're really pretty!
received 5:05pm.

yeri blushed at his statement, no one has ever called her pretty except for her own mother. she has a puffed face, her eyes weren't big and beautiful. she didn't have a high and pretty nose and her body was far from perfect.

yet seungkwan, being one of the most likeable person from the school finds her pretty?

yeri: thank you...
sent 5:05pm.

seungkwan: i'm just stating facts! by the way, did you know that we attended the same primary school?
received 5:06pm.

yeri's eyes widen as she searched for her primary school year book, dusting off all the dusts that piled on top of the book. she flipped to the page that had the photos of every student of the school. skimming through the pages, she finally found him.

name: boo seungkwan
class: class B
dream: i want to marry kim yeri

yeri gasped, he wanted to marry her? from what she could remember about seungkwan, he had always been that popular boy in her school. everyone loves him, boys or girls, romantically or friendly.

however, yeri had no idea who he was.

yeri: i'm sorry! i didn't remember until i flipped through the book.
sent 5:30pm.

seungkwan: that's okay, i was really lowkey back in primary school
received 5:31pm.

seungkwan: i'm assuming that you read my 'dream' right?
received 5:31pm.

seungkwan: this is embarrassing
received 5:31pm.

seungkwan: i hope you don't find me scary, i genuinely want to be friends with you, i promise
received 5:32pm.

she was still in the state of shock. she didn't remember being that beautiful for seungkwan to have his eyes on her ever. whatever she looked like before, it's definitely better what she looks like now.

she liked the fact that seungkwan seemed to be sincere even if it's through text, but she could tell by his expressions earlier today.

maybe for once, she would have a real friend.

yeri: sure seungkwan, let's be friends.
sent 5:35pm.