3: Bailey's Party

[3: Bailey's Party]

.___.

The car slowly pulled up to the front of Bailey's house, the sight of empty beer bottles, a few blow up toys, and a handful of drunken people greeting us. Neon lights flashed through the curtains of his house and the music blasted out onto the street. He really was trying to make this party the party of the century. But unfortunately, with it being so loud and wild, there was on doubt that the police would turn up sooner or later.

"Wow," Chloe's voice had pulled me out of my thoughts, "looks like the party really has started." Our eyes met, mine glancing over at her once again. She had dressed to impress as she had always done. With her makeup skilfully blended into her skin and her dress hugging at her naturally slim body. There were many things that I had to be jealous of my friend, but I was never going to voice them. It didn't matter who or how close the person was to me, I would never give any one the chance to have a hold over me.

"Well, let's get this shit over with." Turning the ignition to the car off, I stepped out and onto the concrete pathway beside the curb. Chloe matched my steps, letting me lock the car before leading the way into the insanity. My feet strode up the steps and onto the porch, the music inside already beginning to blast at my eardrums. Both Chloe and I shared a look, knowing that this party was going to be over the top. But of course I expected this, it is Bailey Christophers.

My hand had reached out for the doorknob, but I was beaten to it as a drunken idiot had stumbled out to where we stood. He stumbled his own feet, the bottle in his hand tipping beer with each step he took. The guy must have been completely off his face, and it wasn't even ten o'clock yet.

"He reeks of drugs." Chloe pinched her nose, taking a hold of my shirt to be guided through the house. Not only did he smell highly intoxicated of both alcohol and weed, but the entire house did. Remembering the reason as to why I came here, my eyes narrowed as I pushed my way through to an empty space. "Bailey's house is actually really big."

"Yeah, too bad it now looks like a shithole." I commented, letting my head roam around.

"Ladies!" We heard a call and both of our heads turned, seeing Bailey approach us. But thankfully, he was talking to another group of girls, undressed to see how much ass they could get. I didn't understand, why did women find the need to expose so much skin? If they wanted sex, they could find it as easily as I would while wearing jeans and a hoodie. But I think it wasn't just about that, it was more so the point of who looked the hottest and who could outdo who. Either way, I didn't care to involved myself in their petty little competitions.

I pulled Chloe close and leant in so my lips resided beside her ear. "You go and find us some drinks. I'll go scope out where the weed is." With a nod, Chloe turned and brushed through the crowd. My sights were set on finding some heavy drug users that had exactly what I was looking for.

So I manoeuvred through the drunken teenagers, letting myself first search in the lounge room. But unfortunately, I was only met with a group playing one of the stupidest party games I had known; spin the bottle. It was clearly a game designed to see who could shove who's tongue down another's throat. And don't get me wrong, I love that shit, I just don't like the idea of not being in control of who I do it with and where.

"Not here." I mumbled, now making my way up the stairs to find a dark hallway before my sights. And as I travelled further down it, the smell of weed became so thick that there was no possible way I could miss it. With longer strides, I didn't hesitate to come to the last door on the right and march into the room. Inside was four or five users, high off their face as they all lay limply around the room.

"Cool as a mule..." One particular boy mumbled, waving his hands before his face as he lay still on the large bed. I could only chuckle at how he reacted to the stuff. It must be strong to get that type of reaction.

My eyes came down onto the floor, and I instantly spotted three plastic bags holding what I was looking for. One of them had been knocked, spilling half of its contents onto the carpet. I hope Bailey can find a way of getting that out, or his parents will kick his ass the moment they smell it.

Taking the remaining bags, I shove them inside my jacket and leave, not being stopped by anyone in that room as I had done so. It was so easy; like taking a lollipop from a baby. Not that I have ever done so nor do I wish to do so.

Being away for a short little while, I knew in that time that Chloe was sure to have drinks. She was very good when it came to her alcohol, so I knew she wouldn't disappoint.

"Oi!" A loud yell came over the music that had been dimmed down. "There's a fight near the pool!" Other's had yelled excitedly at the news and all piled out to watch it. I could only roll my eyes, my feet carrying me into the kitchen. Chloe was in there, and in fact was making her way out. She had taken two bottles, one being Jim Beam and the other being Vodka. I couldn't help but smirk at the sight.

"Alright," she returned my smirk, coming back to my side, "let's get the hell out of here." And so we did, leaving the party and driving past two police cars that were no doubt on the way to break up Bailey's bash.

.___.

Hey!! So this chapter was short compared to how I want to write them, but I think that it is more of a filler than anything. The real story will start soon and Niall will be introduced, I promise :))

Love you all my kittens x Mummy Nouis xox