Prologue

"You've never been touched before have you?" Watching the young boy stutter a nod up at me with flushed cheeks, I returned my hands back down onto his chest as I leant our faces closer. "How about we change that?"

[Publication Date: 05.04.16]

.___.

Leaning against my locker, I kept my arms crossed over my chest as I watched people fill the halls. The bell had gone for first class but I wasn't rushing any time soon to be forced into a small room and learn something I didn't care about. And besides, having Authoritive English first, it was the subject I hated most. Not for the actual subject, but for the mole teaching it.

"Hey," feeling a nudge on my shoulder, I looked over to see my only friend  Chloe gesturing down the hall, "looks like we have a new kid." Scrunching my eyebrows, I followed her gaze to see an unfamiliar bleach blonde not to far down.

"Hmm." His hands clumsily opened up his locker as he concentrated on retrieving what he needed for his first class. The school uniform hung from him slightly, portraying his skinny, unbuilt body. His entire being screamed nerd and I had a decent amount of ground away from him.

Just thinking about how he would act like a goddamn teacher's pet in class made me scowl. I hated school and I hated anyone that liked this place.

"I don't like him." I turned and opened up my locker.