A Worrors fenural

Magsimula sa umpisa

" he was my alpha ill get up and get ready jade." i smiled at her sitting up throughing my feet over the side of the bed now that my chest wasnt hurting so bad. she nodded her head." when will you be leaving so i can be ready?"

"In about an hour." she answered me

"are you ok jade?" i asked her looking at her folded hands, then back at her face.

"i feel bad for hurting you, but at least now you know what i am. " she said shrugging her shoulders. i got up and walked over to her and pulled her in my arms, giving her a hug rubbing her back. she kept her arms at her sides, you could tell she was not used to some one openly touching her. i frowned at that thought, as i pulled away from her.

"Im fine jade. this was not your fault. " i told her looking directly into her eye so she knew i was telling her the truth. " i want to be with you jade, i'm not leaving just because of the blood rage. we will figure this out together maybe we can find some one to teach you how to controle it. " i smiled at her. i loved her no matter what was inside her. she just nodded her head and stepped away from me. i was a little hurt to watch her back away from me.

"thank you " she said to me " i will let you get ready, see you when your have finished your packing. i have to finish getting ready myself. " she strolled to the door and placed a hand on the door knob, " its nice to see you finally awake. i was worried." she said over her shoulder exiting the room.

I thought about what she said. finally woke up. what day was it i didnt think i was out for more then a few hours. i walked over and picked up my phone and pressed a button to unlock it. i say the date on the phone and gasped. i had been out for two days. around thirty hours by my count. danm i didnt think i was that hurt. i walked over to the dresser and grabbed fesh clothes before walking into the bath room. i didnt think i was aloud to talk a shower with the stiches so i just grabbed a was cloth by the sink and turning the water to warm. i stripped off my clothes and put the wash cloth under the sink and began to wash myself. i scrubbed the blood off my body and began to feel as clean as i was going to taking a sink bath. i liked at my self in the mirror. my chest was covered with the bandages and i was pale, probably from blood lose. i smiled though jade had let me hug her. she didnt hug back but it was a start. i would win her over one of these days. i pulled on clean boxers and then my jeans. i winced as i went to pull on my shirt. i pain was coming back with a vengance. i pulled it on ignoring the pain, and walked out of the bath room. i was so oddly happy i hadnt thought it would be so simple to get jade to talk to me, but she was right we had all grown up a lot. i was so happy when she made jack and his mate work things out. Jade hadnt wanted any one to go through what i had put her through. i was an ass back then but i wasnt going to make the same mistake twice, i was going to get her to fall in love with my just like i loved her. i wanted to make her welcome home special but how. i could get her flowers we would be landing probably an hour or so before the funeral. Wait what was her favorite flower, i had no idea. i walked out of my room and crossed the hall where troys room was. i knocked and waited for and answer. he opened the door, looking a little taken back i was standing there.

" hey sorry to bother you. jades not in there is she?" i asked nervise

"no shes with the alpha packing up some gear." he answered, still looking at me weird. i released a breath i didnt know i was holding.

" whats jades favorite flower do you know?" i asked him. he seamed to be her closest friend he should know.

"she hates cut flowers. she doesnt like that they die." he told me his face softening. my face fell a little.

"oh, ok thanks." i turned around to leave.

'but," he possed reading my face. " she really loves live plants. " he told me. i felt myself smile really big.