A Worrors fenural

Depuis le début

"Why do you call the rage an it?" i asked. " isnt it a part of jade."

" because its not our jade. the rage is something else. " he told me grabbing a jar of cream and starting to pull the bandages back. i could see all the stitches on my chest and the angry red wondes. he started to apply the cream to my chest.

"you dont have to do that i can do it." i told him. he was alpha, he was no ones maid.

"stop moving." he said very firmly. " i take care of my own my pack. your jades mate and as jade cant be here to do this and clare is busy. i will do it. "

"why didnt they heal? ive had wounds like this before from other werewolves but they healed fast. why are these still open?" i asked

"there open because like i said jade is an altamit power. we shes in rage he body changes shes like a snake. the vemon in most snakes numbs the wound and keeps it open." apllying the cream to another wound. i relized that the pain seamed to go away. "its a numbing cream it helps a lot. " the alpha told me seeing the confusion on my face. he finished applying the cream and pulled at another role of bandage and cloth tape. "Zack are you going to rejected jade now that you know what she has become." he asked i was amedantly angery.

"NEVER. " i yelled at him. " i will not make the same mistake twice. i love jade no matter what what she is." i yelled at him pushing him back and sitting up.

"calm down boy. it was just a question. not a lot of people can haddle what she is. this whole pack excepts her but most to all of us fear her in some shape of form, even me. i fear every time rage takes her im going to have to put a bullet in her for real on of these times." he look hurt. like it would kill him to end her life. " jade is not only a danger to herself but every one around her. i had to ask you. i think another rejection from you since she seams to except your pressance. i dont know what it would do to her. " i heard him say at a wisper. i leand back into the pillows. i finally understood how bad the rage was. i heard a soft knock on the door. " come in" the alpha said. the door opened and jade walked in. she looked over at the bed and smiled.

"your awake." she said to me. i nodded not taking my eyes off her. she was beautiful. her eyes still held a dark black ring around the green. she shifted nervisely waiting for me to say something.

"im not mad at you jade. " i told her with a smile. getting lost in her eyes. i couldnt be mad at her, i did this to her.

"i will let you guys talk. " the alpha said getting up out of the chair.

"i was coming to talk to you sir. " i was a little disapointed that she hadnt come her for me. " we are ready for the funeral today. i have talked to the others and they would like to do a worrers funeral with me. i have everything we need packed. "

"good ill have some one pack it in one of the trucks. are you packed and ready to go?" he asked she nodded yes. " good why dont you sit with zack. i have to address the pack that we will be leaving at the end of the week for our new home. " he walked by her squizing her hand amd placing a kiss on her temple. he was trying to give her courage, i could see that. i was glad she had such a tight nit family here. she stood over by the door placing her back on the wall just looking at me.

"how are you feeling?" she asked

"im fine. " i told her with a large smile.

" im really so-" i cut her off

"dont you dare appoliges for this." i told her forcefully placing a hand on my chest. " this was not your fault. its just an accsedent." she smiled sadly at me.

"I dont know if you are up for it but my fathers funeral is today. we are leaving for the airport in about an hour. if your not up for it i understand." she fiddled with her hands as she spoke to me