"He's right. What happened tonight between you and Phil was my fault. The last thing I want is any kind of tension to grow between crew members and you on my account. So, I think it's best if I just leave."

"What happened tonight, was something I wanted to do."

"It was still my problem. Not yours."

She now closes her suitcase...She then takes off her robe. Her bra and panties revealed. She slips into a tank top and shorts she has on the bed already.

"Roxanne, don't do this. You're a good guitarist."

"You'll find someone who is better than me. I know you will."

She now walks over to the hotel phone...She punches in a few numbers before hearing it ring...After a few seconds, someone finally picks up.

"Yes, I would like to purchase a ticket to the United States...Los Angeles."

"Hold on, one moment." Michael hears the muffled sound of a woman on the other end. He's hurt more than anything. He doesn't know what to say or to do to change her mind...

"Roxanne..."

"Michael, don't. You're going to make this harder for me."

The lady comes back on the phone...He looks around the room, while his mind races with thoughts...After she purchases her ticket for the following afternoon's flight, she then hangs up the phone.

"Not to be mean but, I really want to be by myself tonight."

"You're really going to leave. Just like that." He shakes his head. -

There is a dead silence...Roxanne looks away, knowing if she does stare at Michael, her decision will be that much harder...Michael gets the hint, and slowly makes his way to the door...Her arms clinch tightly to her chest, as she watches Michael stop right at the door...He doesn't leave right away...

"I love you, Roxanne."

"Huh?"

Michael turns around, walking at a fast pace towards her...He presses his lips to hers...As he cups her face in his hands, he continues to kiss her with so much force...Roxanne then goes with the flow...She presses her body to his...Then, they look at one another...Roxanne, sees Michael is crying...She's breathless and still wondering what the hell just happened...

"Roxanne...I love you, okay!? I love you so much. I love you so much...It actually fucking scares me. I think about you all the time. I miss you when you're not near. And when we make love, I find myself so addicted to your body. I want you around all the time. That's why when I heard Phil saying those things, I felt a piece of me die...."

Michael catches his breath, seeing he just said a mouthful...He pulls from Roxanne's embrace, as slightly pacing the floor. "Damn!" He yells a little...

"...I know we're not supposed to fall in love with our crew members...But, it's hard to stay away from you. You're not like these other women out here. You have your own style. Your own set of rules and, you're a tease. That shit turns me on, girl."

Roxanne takes a step back...She can't believe what she's hearing. Michael professing his love to her and his true feelings for her, is extremely romantic, and, a little shocking. Him being the superstar he is, he can have anyone he wants...Yet, he wants her. She is quite flattered.

"I love you too, Michael. I've always loved you...I just kept my feelings hidden because, I thought you were one of those popstars with the head up the ass. But, I see now you're not. And quite honestly, I find it hard to stay away from you as well."