Once we got in the car, he started it up and we were on our way back to hell, I mean home. I didn't tell him what my plans would be once we got him and I think it's best that he doesn't know. "Baby. Alex. Alex!" David said snapping me out of my thoughts. I really need to stop doing that. "Wassup?" I asked him. "I was asking if you wanted something to eat along the way but you was stuck in your thoughts. Better not be thinking of no nigga." he said laughing. "Trust me, I'm not ugly. I'm not hungry just yet so I'm good." I say as he kept his eyes on the road. "Ard. don't say nothing when you lil ass get hungry." he said as I went to sleep on him. I'm sorry but I was so tired from this ride and it only has been a half hour since we been on the road.

  I woke up about an hour later due to my stomach rumbling. "Uh huh. I thought you said you wasn't hungry." David said smirking. "Shut up." I said mugging him. Curse you high metabolism. "Lucky for you I was about to pull up to McDonald's and get something to eat." he said as he did just that. I'm not really a McDonald's fan, their nuggets taste like plastic but they have some bomb ass pies. "What you want?" he said as he pulled in the drive thru. "Just two apple pies. Can we go to Wendy's after this?" I asked knowing he was gonna say yeah. That or my ass was gonna walk across the street and go my damn self. "Yeah we can. That's all I want from here anyway." he admitted. "Hi. Welcome to McDonald's. Can I take your order?" the cashier said. "Yeah can I get 6 apple pies and a medium fry?" David said. Fucking fat ass. "Will that be all?" she asked. 

  "Yeah that's it." he answered. "Your total is $4.96. Please pull up to the front." she said. It was a bit busy today so he just sat back and waited for the line to move. I decided to take a picture of him while we wait. I took the picture and uploaded it to my Instagram.          

  "All mine" I captioned the picture

  "What you doing over there?" he asked laughing, putting his cup down. "Oh nothing. When you get something to drink?" I smiled. "I stopped past checkers while you was sleep. Let me see the picture." Damn he ain't get me anything? Welp. "Look it's nice." I said showing him the picture. "Yeah that's cool. You being a photographer and shit. C'mere." he said kissing me. We were interrupted by a someone honking their horn. "I guess the line moved babe." I said laughing as he pulled up to the window. "Hey you go sir. Hey cutie." the cashier said. Not another one. I looked up to see she was looking at me. "That's all me right there." David said pulling me in for a kiss. He handed her a $6 dollars and drove off, leaving her dumbfounded. "These cashiers getting a little too bold." David said making me laugh. "Now you see how I felt." I laughed as he pulled into the Wendy's drive thru.  

  Our cashier was a boy this time around and it was a lot less busy over here. I made David order me a 4 for 4, a crispy chicken sandwich, 2 grilled chicken wraps, a baked potato, a junior bacon cheese burger, medium fries and a lemonade to wash allat down. I knew damn well that I wasn't gonna eat allat but consider this payback for his ass going to checkers and not telling me. "You sharing this shit. Smartass." he said laughing. "I guess." I responded smirking. "Will that be all sir?" he asked. "Yeah that's it." David said while looking at me. "Your total is $16.40. Please pull up to the front." he said as David did just that. "Here you go sir. Have a nice day." he said as David handed him the money in exchange for the food.  "$3.60 is your change. Have a good one." he said as we pulled off. "He was better then the last few we had recently." I said relieved. "True. Let's get you home beofre your brother kills me." he said as I laughed.