Wedding III

I think, I would barfed.. Of this Nervousness!!
Greeting those guests are certainly, hard for me! I mean, look how many are them outside, majority of them are stylish peoples who are Kuranosuke's acquaintances. It would be easier if there'll only Amars-like guests.
Guests were swarming, outside, arriving with their cars. Children ran around with their dresses and tuxedos, playing tag. I was pretty sure there was bunch of models and elites out there.

"Hey stay calm!" He whispers to me before pushing the big white door of the church. He was there with a long sleeve shirt and a metallic vest, matching them with black slacks and black hat.

The door opened and reveals, there was lots of people at the outside. I froze, unable to stay calm. Then, my eyes met Amars, wearing so-called armors, waving to me. It made me calm, a bit but, of course, I can't easily be consoled with that.

"Look at me, Tsukimi, you shouldn't be nervous!" Whispers Kuranosuke, before receiving a microphone. 

"O-okay" My voice wavers, whispering back to him.

"Remember, you are already pretty enough." His voice tinkled it my mind, I blushes at his 'kind words'.  The next think I knew is that some kind of feeling radiated from myself; I felt contented and it was as if angels came and smiled at me. This is what they called confidence?

"Thank you for coming to this wedding.." My mind simply drifted off as Kuranosuke proceeded, his speech was spontaneous yet it was filled with humor, and for some tears.

Amars cried, father cried, I might as well cried, if not because Kuranosuke who cried first.

"It had always been my dream, Tsukimi.." He told me. It was the first time a man cried because of me. "To marry you, and so this day had came."

It was a fairytale, we kissed and were pronounced Husband and Wife. I sincerely thought a day like this would ever come. A day where I became a bride and wore a white dress just like mom promised. A day where I'd finally became a Queen.