Wedding II

"No matter where she is,

No matter how far away she goes,

I'll grab hold of her!"

-Kuranosuke

Kuragehime Ch. 67

____________________________________

Kuranosuke's P.O.V.

I wait outside, waiting Tsukimi to change into the formal clothes I brought to her. Come to think of it, isn't Aniki (Shuu-onii-sama) was here, before this? I was thinking of walking around the big church before realizing that Tsukimi may has a bad sense of direction. She might even cries, making her make-up to be ruined.

Now? Why do I care too much for her?

I kept my gazes locked into the church floor, reminiscing the past 2 years. I kept denying every affection I had for her, but I guess I knew the meaning of how love is blind. Even if I'm super-popular, super-handsome, super-charming, why would I fell in love with a jellyfish otaku, such as her?

In my eyes, she is certainly cute. Both Before and After Tsukimi. If only she could see herself like what it reflects in my eyes, it'll stop her from freaking out saying she'll not fit for the dress or, etcetera.

At first, I thought that she's just merely interesting, a girl who crazes over jellyfishes. A den where boys can't never enter, Amamizu-kan. A brand who'll make me famous worldwide. And lastly, a sorcerer who kept interfers the prince's plan.

"Kuranosuke-san? Are you out there?" Said a voice from behind the wooden door. The voice owner reveals herself, wearing a metallic gray knee-length dress and a gray stilettos.

I stunned at the Tsukimi I saw.

"Kuranosuke-san!!!! I don't think this suits me!" She said, circling herself, showing me the dress.

In my eyes, she's perfect. She's stunning and elegant.

"That's okay.." I mutters, enough for her to hear.

"B-b-but!" Now she's going to made up for some excuses.

"You're cute!" I confessed, making both of us to blush, as red as tomato.

"Who Is? I don't see any girls around.." She glanced left and right, searching for the 'cute' girl. She realized it, just to humble to think that she IS that person.

I sighs deeply, why is she so timid and hopeless? "You Are!" I announced. I kind of tired from blushing around that the words seem easy to spoke up.

She blushes. "Kuranosuke-san.. I pitied you." She said, suddenly.

"I think that you are just someone who would likely pitied me from being one of those neet girls who was in Amars so you ends up marrying me, because of pity."

Are you kidding me? She's really dense! I had to flicked her forehead.

"It's because I fell in love with you, Baka! Not because of pity!" I said before running out of the church while showing my tongue to her.