The Abused Horse!!

• Dedicated to Ms.Williamson

      Once upon a time their was a beautiful horse who didn't have a name. The reason why she didn't have a name was because the owner of the horse always abused her and did't care about her. So, they didn't give her a name.

        Each time the horse would go to eat the grass and she would get caught the owner, Phil McCoy would yell and kick the poor horse.

       Phil McCoy was a grumpy man. He was 45 year old and divorced because he ALWAYS abused cute, little animals. If an animal would come in his yard he would pick up a handful of rocks and start thorwing them.

 One day a skunk came in his yard and he didn't realise that it was a skunk. Can you guess what happened ? He got sprayed by the skunk and he had to bathe in tomato juice.

     Phil McCoy didn't give away the horse because he thought it was funny to see an animal get sick, starve or get scared.

 One day, the horse started eating. Phil caught the horse and went outside and started kicking and brusing the horse. But the horse just ingored him and kept eating.

 The police drove by and saw Phil abusing the horse, so the police put hand cuffs on him and took him to jail. THe police called the SPCA and the SPCA came and got the poor horse.

TWO DAYS LATER

    One day Miss.Cones came into the SPCA to adopt an animal. She had a huge farm and LOVED animals. She didn't like to be called Miss.Cones so she told people to call her Kelly.

 The manager came out and said "how can I help you today?" Kelly said " hello I would like to adopt a horse!" Jessica the manager said "we do have one horse, she came in two days ago. The horse was abused and starved and she also doens't have a name . " Okay then she is the one I want" said Kelly. " Just sign these papers and she's yours" said Jessie.

 After she signed the papers she got up on the horse and went home. On the way home she named the horse Lighting because she was really fast.

 From that day on Lighting was ALWAYS groomed properly , fed and ALWAYS loved and cared for. They both lived HAPPILY EVER AFTER!!!!!

THE END!!

Authors Message!

Dear readers,

I am writing this book because I love animals, when of my favorites are horses! When I was 6 or 7 I had a horse named Deli. So, I am writing this based on my love for horses and every other person that loves horses! I hope you enjoyed it!