I was not falling for Anthony. She was just trying to ruin this for me like she ruins everything else. Well I'm not going to let her ruin the feeling of having Anthony around. She was just trying to make me over think just so I could be as miserable as she is.

Stepping into the bedroom, I ridded all negative thoughts of Kashari. I focused on setting my attire to something more suitable for this brunch instead of sweats and a black tanktop.

Filing through my side of the closet, my fingers came in contact with my cotton material grey dress. Liking the option, I began stripping out of my leisure clothes and slipping on the dress over my head. Due to me mensurating it caused me to shower twice before actually deciding that I felt clean enough to head down to Morgan's place, meaning that I was good to go.

Rolling the dress down my smooth thighs, I admired how perfectly it fit me now. In the past, this dress was to big for me due to April ordering it in the wrong sized. I guess I filled into it because I fit me perfectly now.

With the wind picking up in New Orleans, I added a red and grey duster cardigan over to match. I decided on not doing much to my hair since it had been curled yesterday before school. My feet were adorned in chestnut brown leather flats that held little gold detailing.

As I looked over myself, I grew satisfied with my outfit

As I looked over myself, I grew satisfied with my outfit. It was shorter than usual, but still it wasn't provocative at all.

The ringing of my phone grasped my attention from myself causing me to answer. "I'm outside, yo' ass better be ready or I'm leaving Nea."He chastised me causing me to roll my eyes.

"I'm coming down right now."Not waiting for him to speak after me, I decided to hang up first. I knew I'll get my ear talked off for hanging up before him, but it was well worth it.

Walking past Kashari in the hall I said no words to her as she did the same. I made my exit from the house with my keys and phone in hand. Skipping down the stairs, I made it near Anthony's car in no time. He walked over to the passenger side of the door preparing to open it for me as always.

Nearing him, he reached out his long hand wrapping it around my structured waist. Pullin me into an embrace he rested his chin on the top of my head. "It don't seem like you missed me love."He spoke causing the vibrations from his words to trekk through my body.

Detaching my head from his chest, I no longer heard the steady rhythm of his heart. "Don't say that, "I slapped his arm playfully. "I did miss you , but I'll miss you a whole lot more if you wouldn't leave five miss calls every second of the hour."I smirk at him with a teasing raise of my brow.

He shrugged his shoulders. "I can't help it, I gotta know about yo' whereabouts at all times. Plus, I thought you young folk like being on yall phones at all times, you shouldn't have no problem answerin'."He groped my rear end as he held his bottom lip in between his commercial smile. I moved his hands back up to my waist causing him to scoff.