Mukuro and Chrome

Disclaimer: I do not own any KHR character.

It was a peaceful afternoon in Kokuyo Land and Chrome was eating some cake that she bought with Kyoko and Haru when...

"Kufufufu..." (ermm... maybe not that peaceful...)

"Chrome, how is our precious boss in class these few days? Is he still being bullied in class by that useless teacher of yours?"

" Mukuro-sama, bossu is still being bullied by that teacher... Can we please do something to that teacher?"

"Kufufufu, what do you suggest we do then? I think we should torture him slowly and break him..."

"Oh we could do that by scaring him in his dreams but not break him or bossu would know that we did it and be angry with us."

"Ah right the other time he was angry at us, he refused to talk to us for so many days!!!" Mukuro stated, pouting.

"Hai Mukuro-sama, then let's start the torture session today night!" Chrome said happily, eating her last bite of cake while Mukuro smile widely at how evil his dear Chrome could act like. The two started laughing evilly, causing Ken and Chikusa to shiver at the evil aura around them.

At night in Nezu's dream...

"Where am I? Why am I here?!" Nezu asked, looking around...

"Kufufufu! Chrome look, he is here!!!"

"Hai Mukuro-sama, we can start it now..."

"Why are you here? And who is that with you?" Nezu asked, looking at that Chrome completely unaware of the two giving a smirk.

"Ahhh!!! What is this?!" Nezu started screaming seeing the two vanish and pineapples' started to appear in his dreams, dancing a tribal dance and teasing him, saying all his embarrassing secrets and laughing evilly at him.

"NOOOOO!!!SOMEONE HELP ME!!!"

"Kufufufu look Chrome, he is getting traumatized!"

"Hai Mukuro-sama, would you like some popcorn?"

"Kufufufu..." Mukuro laughed at Nezu while he took a popcorn from Chrome.

Next morning...

"Good morning bossu!"

"Chrome, good morning," Tsuna said, kindly.

Nezu started walking into the class looking extremely exhausted and after taking a look at Chrome, he started screaming,crying and running out of the class, taking the day off, causing the whole class to look at each other in confusion.

After school...

At the usual meeting, when the guardians gather to find ways to take revenge for their dear boss.

""Kufufufu I took revenge last night with my dear Chrome..."

"Hahaha that's why Nezu ran out of the class crying so much!" At this, all of the guardians started laughing so much and they thought the same thought...

'Hahaha! This is only the beginning of the revenge, Nezu!'

To be continued...