#12 Shane Dawson

Imagine~

"Probably because, I'm fucking disgusting." Shane laughed from the chair stationed in the middle of the kitchen.

You watch him close the lid of the waffle iron and a loud sizzling erupted.

"Oh my god, oh my god! Can you guys see that?!" He laughed again, and pulled the camera of the tripod to get a closer look off the doll melting away between the two irons.

You giggled to yourself as you realize how much of a man child your boyfriend really is.

The little golden Labrador ran through your legs as you enter the kitchen, making you trip and fall right in front of Shane's 'handy work'.

"Oh my god! Y/N, are you okay?"
He ripped his focus from the child's toy burning away in the iron.

You groaned rolling over onto your back while Uno trots over jumping onto your chest and starts licking at your swollen nose.

"Guys this is my very clumsy, yet very beautiful girlfriend/boyfriend Y/N!"

Shane clicks the camera off and bends over to help you up. You grip onto his muscular hand and he lifts you from the floor, pulling you into a tight embrace. 

"Maybe I can lick where Uno hasn't yet? hmm" Shane whispers into your ear making shivers run through your body.

----------------------------------------------------------------

I. AM. SO. SORRY.

DONT WORRY I HAVE A THERAPY APPOINTMENT ALREADY.

But forgetting about what I just wrote, sorry this took so long, I've been working on other books and I'm trying to get chapters up for those and I've been busy with projects and shit. So, I most likely won't have another chapter up until after Christmas but I'll try me best!

I love you my twinks 

Xoxo