#9 Jordan Sweeto

Imagine~

You finished curling your last strand of hair and set your makeup with your makeup spray. 

"Y/N hurry up we're going to be late!" Jordan yelled up the stairs. You smiled to yourself, unplugged your curling iron, and slipped on your gorgeous red dress. 

You stood in-front of the mirror making sure your hair was perfect, you gently put on the diamond necklace your mother gave you, and pulled on your silver flats. You twirled in your dress and the jewels gleamed in the light. You smiled knowing tonight was going to be amazing.

You ran down the stairs so Jordan would stop being such a sour puss. "Y/N...you look absolutely amazing!" He looked you up and down, you could feel your cheeks heat up from all the attention he was giving you. "Can we go now sir?" You say jokingly. He lightly laughs and opens the door for you to get in the car. 

You and Jordan are going out to dinner with the rest of MDE, you've all been broken up for years now, but have been keeping in touch and decided to meet up, yet again you had big news to tell them. 

You arrived at the restaurant and sat down with the rest of the gang. Everyone ordered their food and we talked about what we've all been doing since the breakup. 

Jordan leaned over and nudged your arm to get your attention, "Are you ready to tell them yet?" 

Kyle looked over from across the table, "Tell us what?" He grinned knowing something was up.

Jordan looked back over at me and nodded, "Well we have some big news to tell you guys, it's been really hard to keep in, but we think it's time to tell you all." You said keeping your eyes down your cheeks were turning red. 

"We're having a baby!" You and Jordan yelled in unison. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It's been a while sooooooooooooooooo here okay bye

Love you my twinks

Xoxo