Chapter 40- Special Guest!!

Start from the beginning

"Do you know her?", I asked.

"Uh, who?", He asked.

"The girl whom you're staring now and then", I replied.

"Yeah, she's my wife. Her name is Shanaya, Shanaya Oberoi", he said with a smile.

"She's beautiful", I said and he grinned with a proud in his eyes.

"She's indeed but she has anger issue also", Kristein said.

"You guys had a fight?", I asked.

"Yeah, all thanks to Dan", he said.

"Whose Dan?", I asked.

"He's my friend and I had asked him to book tickets for us because I forgot to do the same but he wasn't able to book our seats together and we've to sit far apart. Now, she's mad at me because I was irresponsible", He said with a sigh.

He again looked back and waved hello to Shanaya but her reaction clearly showed that she was way too pissed.

Ouch!!

"Wow, she's very angry", I said looking at her and I saw Austin started talking to Shanaya.

"Damn him", Kristein cursed under breath.

"What happened? Are you ok?", I asked.

"Did you see that guy with Shanaya? He's trying to hit her and I can't do anything", He whined like a baby and I couldn't help but smile.

God, just look at him. He's all crazy for her. Lucky she is!!

"Just save your wife from him. He's a womaniser after all", I said.

"Do you know him?", He asked.

"Yes, his name is Austin. Unfortunately, we're in the same college", I said.

"Hey, then could you please ask him to exchange seat with me?", Kristein asked.

"No, I can't. I understand you had a fight with your wife and I'm sorry for that but I can't stand Austin a second", I said.

"Wow. You hate him so much, don't you?", Kristein asked looking amused.

"Yes", I asked unsure weather I'm saying anything funny.

"You know what shanaya too used to hate me so so much and I also used to dislike her", Kristein said dreamingly.

"Really?", I asked.

"Yes", he said.

"And then?", I asked.

"We got married", he said happily.