The 'Game' Begins

Y/N- Your name
E/C- Eye color
H/C- Hair color
(This is boring... Ill leave it at that)

Hi! My name is Y/N, the Ultimate Violinist (yes a violinist...problem? Sorry if that is bad...)! Today is the day I'm finally going to meet all the other Ultimates at Hope's Peak Academy. It is said that if you graduate here, you'll be set for life! Ooohhh I can't wait!

You walked through the front gate and stopped to look up at the huge school looming over you.
"Will...Will I be all right?" You thought to yourself. "What if... Everyone just hates me?!" You trembled a little, however you smacked your cheeks and walked through the entrance of the school. Unfortunately you suddenly felt dizzy.
"What is this..? What's going on..?" You staggered a little around wandering where you were going. Then, you fell unconscious.

You woke up with your head resting on a hard wooden desk.
"Huh, where am I?" You looked around hoping to find some clues... Unfortunately all there was was a note saying to meet at the entrace hall. Also, there were metal plates bolted all over the classroom. The same was for the hallways. Nevertheless, you breathed in one more time, and you walked down the hallway into the entrace hall.
"Ah! Another student!" Was the first thing you heard. You looked around and saw 15 other students hanging around. You nervously smiled, as you walked in to join the conversation.
"Is there any other students coming?" Asked a girl with a red jacket on. And just as she said that a boy rushed into the room. You could've sworn you heard someone whisper "isn't that-"
"Well, now I think everyone's here!" Said a boy wearing a white suit. He had red eyes, and you were taken aback how loud his voice was just now. Then, everyone started talking about introducing each other. So one at a time everyone presented their names.
In alphabetical order, there names are - Aoi Asahina, Byakuya Togami, Celestia Ludenburg, Chihiro Fujisaki, Enoshima Junko, Hifumi Yamada, Kiyotaka Ishimaru, Kuwata Leon, Kyoko Kirigirl, Makoto Naegi, Mondo Owada, Sakura Ogami, Sayaka Maizono, Toko Fukawa, and Yasuhiro Hagakure.
Kyoko was the only one who had neglected to state her status, but everyone knew that they shouldn't dwell on that. Also, you heard Sayaka trying to talk to Makoto but Kiyotaka interrupted saying that they had no time for idle chatter.

While everyone was asking each other about what was going on, the moniter in the room lit up revealing a shadowy figure. It asked if everyone could make their way to the gym.
When everyone arrived at the gym, a black and white bear jumped onto the podium on stage.
What that bear explained was unbelievable.
The bear's name was Monokuma, the only way out of the building was to murder someone and get way with it, and finally that they had to follow the rules on their e-handbooks. Of course, before Monokuma got around to explaining the rules, Mondo had to go ahead and attack the strange bear. Then, Kyoko stepped in and told him to throw Monokuma, which then exploded. You stepped back so far the you ended up running right into Kiyotaka. He quickly apologized and stepped away as well. Then, Monokuma reappeared and continued the long conversation.
After all that (This Intro is just soooooo long and boring... I'm sorry the story will get interesting, but I need to write the intro since it's a starting point) you watched as Mondo ended up punching Makoto out of anger. Sayaka quickly took him to his dorm room, while the rest of you decided to search the area (okay this will be a longer chapter since I need to get something good in for the first chapter).
You decided to walk around the hallways for a bit. While you were checking all the rooms for signs of any other student that didn't come to the gym, you saw Leon also coming down the hallway. You knew that Leon was a flirt (sorry if you like him too) and wanted to stay away from him. Unfortuantly, he saw you.
"Heya Y/N!" He seemed sorta cheerful.
"I'm sorry, but I'm busy." You said as you tried to walk away.
"Oh come on can't you talk with me for a little?" He asked. You hesitated a bit, but you knew what you had to do to get out of that situation.
You ran down the hallway, with Leon in pursuit. You weren't really focusing on where you were going through so you ended up running right into Ishimaru.
"HEY! NO RUNNING IN THE HALLWAY!" He shouted. You looked down in guilt, and also heard Leon turn around and run away. Kiyotaka sighed.
"I need to go scold him as well." He started to walk down the hallway.
"Um Mr. Ishimaru?" You asked.
"Call me Taka. Everyone does." He replied.
"Well okay Taka I'm sorry about running down the halls." You stood up and bowed in apology.
"You're forgiven already. Besides, the reason you were running had come to light." Kiyotaka smiled one last time and made his way down the hallway.
You felt safer while talking to him.

OKAY CUT! It'll get better I promise (I think). Well, look forward to the next update I guess.
(⌒▽⌒)