Get Your Girl

August 13 Saturday 3 P.M
Joasia POV:
I slipped on some Black White Adidas Joggers, white t-shirt and some white black Air Jordan 13 that I left at my momma house. I walked downstairs seeing my mom in the kitchen and Amber waiting by the door with the twins. Mom got back 2 days ago and spoiling the mess out of the twins. But she's been spending time with them leaving Amber and I alone, but she's still mad at me which doesn't make it any better. I grabbed the keys walking out behind them, since the twins haven't been out the house today we're talking them to the grocery store with us to get Mom the groceries she needs. I got in after helping Amber with the twins.

40 minutes later:
Aiden couldn't get no more louder in my ear, he wanted a piggy back ride and every time I lift him up he starts screaming. Amber was in charge of getting what my momma needed because when I get stuff it'll be the wrong thing so I'm just keeping the boys out of the way.

Amber: Ugly person
Joasia: You talking to me?
Amber: Yes you the only one near me
Joasia: What you want?
Amber: Go down there and get some sugar

I walked to the end of the isle bending down and grabbing a bag of sugar. I felt somebody touch my ass. I jumped up seeing Madelyn smirking.

Joasia: The fuck is your problem yo
Madelyn: Your boxers were showing I was helping
Joasia: Man I got to go
Madelyn: No your boys are cute
Joasia: Yeah and if  their mom see you it's not going to be cute
Madelyn: Stop worrying she's all the way down there
Joasia: That's not the point, the point is I'm married with kids
Madelyn: That's not a big deal you didn't care that much a couple days ago
Joasia: It's the future now and a couple days was the past and I did care
Amber: Also kicking your hoe ass can be in the future if you don't get away from my wife and my kids

Amber POV:
I looked down at the spices trying to find the right ones for Ms. Wright. I grabbed all of them that were on the list the only thing that I didn't check off was sugar and I sent Joasia to get that 3 minutes ago. I looked down the isle at Jaiden pulling on stuff, the fuck is she doing? I pushed the cart to the end of the isle seeing Joasia talking to somebody, I grabbed Jaiden to stop him before he made a mess, hearing Joasia conversation. I looked at the person, this broad again.

Amber: Also kicking your hoe ass can be in the future if you don't get away from my wife and my kids

They both looked at me, Joasia looked more scared than the girl did. The girl laughed walking up to me, my grip on Jaiden loosened putting him behind me.

Madelyn: She's mine and nobody wants to be around your overgrown trolls

My fist connected with her nose, I could care less about what she said about Joasia but talk about my kids and I promise your head will see the inside of your ass. Joasia grabbed me before I could do anything else, picking up Jaiden walking me to the cash register.

Joasia POV 6:40 P.M:
I walked up the stairs to my old room. My mom took the twins somewhere and Amber has been up in the room since we got back. I walked in the room seeing her laying on the bed in nothing but shorts and a tank top. I got on the bed getting on top of her. She ignored me, I traced her tattoo of a rose on her thigh with my tongue. She still ignored me, I lifted up her shirt kissing and sucking up to her boobs taking off her shirt and bra. I started swirling my tongue around her nipple sucking on them sliding down her shorts rubbing her pearl I looking up to her biting her lip. I went up sucking on her neck whispering, "you know I don't like it when you hold in your moans" sliding in 2 fingers earning a moan from her and her grinding against my fingers. I continued to suck on her neck rubbing her pearl faster and speeding up my fingers in and out of her getting her to moan louder each time. Her position now changed, she was looking at the tv her hands laid to the side now she's looking at me her hands in my hair.