Not Again

August 8 Monday 8:45 A.M
Williamsburg, VA
Amber POV:
I was currently throwing whatever was near me at Joasia head. The fact that I could wake up the twins didn't even matter right. Joasia thought she could play me again, she really think I'm stupid.

Flashback
We walked into the hotel lobby waiting for our rooms to be ready since we were a couple minutes early. I got the twins sitting down laid out on the couch playing with some toys. I looked around for Joasia who was standing far away from us around the corner. I got up not walking too far away from the twins seeing her talking to this girl, I looked closer to see them exchanging phone. The girl was smiling and touching on Joasia, the fuck is this. I went back to the couch getting the twins and going to the counter seeing if our room was ready. I got the card key going up to the room. I put the twins down on the bed putting their pacifiers in their mouths closing the door. I sat down on the couch turning on the tv waiting for the bright mind to walk in. A couple minutes into watching Catfish she walked in and the remote I was holding was no longer in my hand it was in pieces behind her. She looked up from holding her head looking at me like I was the crazy one.

Joasia: THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU AMBER
Amber: TALK TO ANOTHER HOE

Flashback over

Something else went toward her head. She yelled at me to stop but I couldn't stop I needed her to feel the pain that I felt when I heard she was sleeping around. And she's not about to have me feeling that pain again. I threw the last possible thing that was in reach at her head before I started to cry. I didn't even know she had got up off the floor until she wrapped her arms around me. I stopped crying to push her away

Joasia: What's wrong with you
Amber: YOU
Joasia: Lower your damn voice before you wake up Jaiden and Aiden
Amber: OH NOW YOU CARE ABOUT THEM, YOU DIDN'T CARE WHEN YOU WERE GETTING THAT HOE NUMBER
Joasia: Yell one more time Am-
Amber: OR WHAT

She pushed me back into the wall wrapping her hand around my neck and the other one holding my face holding me in place. I tried to push her off but the more I tried the tighter her grip got. I stopped trying and she loosened up her grip. She made me look from the floor to her eyes, kissing me. I didn't kiss back which made her more mad. She lifted me up throwing me down on the couch. I got up only to be pushed down and slapped. I held my face no this hoe didn't, I got up before she could grab me and slap her back but I kept slapping her. She got ahold of my hands after a couple of slaps putting me back on the couch holding my hands above my head and taking off my clothes. I jerked when she slipped three fingers in and started rubbing my pearl.