chapter 1

Natsu team was on a mission and they were fighting separately. When natsu was kidnapped. "Gray...protect lucy for me..."when natsu slowly lost hes consciousness. Gray looked his way and ran that way to save his friend but he was too late. They took natsu with them and lucy,erza,and happy came over to Gray .
And asked"what happened to natsu ?why did they take him ?"they asked him. Gray looked at them and said"he told me to protect u lucy...damn it why couldnt i reach him"Gray yelled in anger. Erza kneeled beside him and said" we'll find him Gray dont give up okay. Stay strong just like natsu would ". Gray took in a deep breathe and let it out and nodded letting erza know that he understood.
While they were heading back t the guild Lucy couldnt help but feel like it was her fault. Gray noticed that and he fell back t start walk by her side . She looked at him and asked" what are we going to say to the guild let alone the master?". "We'll worry about that when we get to it but for right now lets just get to the guild okay lets take it one step at a time"Gray told her trying to claim her nervous.
Erza stop argeed with and when they got to the guild erza pushed open the front doors . Everyone looks at them and realized that natsu wasnt with them. That worried the guild erza noticed and cleared her throat then  began to tell them the reason poor fire dragon slayer isnt with them  in other words why natsu wasnt with them.
To the guild to hear that their fire dragon slayer was kiddnapped. "Wha...what do you mean natsu been kiddnapped?"wendy asked in tears. "Yeah salamander should be able to beat them...why would he get....unless he was....trying to protect someone"Gajeel said figuring it out. Then he looked straight at Lucy. "Now this is just a guess but .....what did natsu say before they took him?"Gajeel asked Lucy.
     "He....he .....he said to gray to protect me for him....."then began to cry .

Plz tell me what i could put for the story i would be so greatful