Badass Mate

Okay so before I start just to let you know what the italics are.

Italics- Characters thoughts

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake McCain - Ruthless, most times emotion less, a killer, big ego probably cause he's loaded,and a badass Alpha. Was the way Jasmine thought of him some times when they were sitting in the back seat of his Chevy looking out the window with him being on the far right of her chatting away to his personal assistant probably she thought like he always was while there were in the car driving together although, she loved him it felt like he was either too emotion less or had too much of a big ego to say it back but he also had some extremely good traits like being 6'2. Having piercing green/grey eyes, sexy 8 pack, sexy jaw line and sexy hair like Adam Levine. She also loved how he was always right about certain things and how prepared he was for really... anything, although it many times frustrated her. The only big problems they had was that he was 26 years old and she just turned 16 yrs old. 10 years apart. Its hard to imagine that though since he still looks like he could be from the ages 19-22 yrs old.

The car came at a stop and Jasmine knew she had reached her destination... High School. She grabbed her heavy book bag ready to leave until she heard Blake voice.

"Jasmine, are you just gonna leave my car like that?" He said still with his eyes on his phone screen. By his use of tone he obviously meant he wanted her to give him a proper good bye.

Sighing slightly she went over to him giving him a warm long hug still not speaking to him. She was hurt not physically but emotionally. She wanted him to say something like

"Hey, I'm sorry I'm been real busy this week" or " I'll try to make time for you later this week" but of course he would never do something he didn't feel he need to.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As soon as the door shut and Jasmine started walking to the school entrance.

Blake looked up from his phone to her moving fading figure.

He could tell that even though she was walking tall, she was hurting inwardly.

He couldn't help but shake his head disapprovingly.

He hated the fact that she was so younger then him. It made him feel unfit and unjust. Most Alphas had found there Mates during High School but he had to find his on his way to work.

He remembered that day so distinctively, he was simply heading to an important company meeting when he passed by his old High School and saw a beautiful petite blond female teacher helping a young teen girl picking up her dropped belongings.

His wolf was going crazy howling Mate! Mate! repeatedly not to mention her lovely pepper mint scent was getting him bewildered.

Finally after a few moments of debating he stepped out his car and walked up to the beautiful blond women and stopped short when he found out that, that lovely scent was not coming from the lady at all but the young girl who hurriedly started walking away to class.

Making a quick pep talk and dishing up a few lies, he got the short blonde petite female teacher to let him be her class guest.

He hated the fact that he would be canceling his important meeting but he had to know whether that young teen girl was his Mate or not.

As soon as he walked into her classroom he spotted his Mate who was near the back row and appeared to be drawing something.

The teacher called for the classes attention and let him introduce himself.