Blood Winter

I loved his aroma. His breath was  close and deliciously fragrant with endorphins designed to trap me. I could feel the resolve slipping from my body. As I was reduced to meat under his gaze.
He could have done it without compulsion I remembered. I suppose it was to relax me and make the process more enjoyable, but I felt drugged. Heavy with lust for the beautiful, porcelain face before me.
He held me carefully. Balancing my weight on the tips of his white fingers as he arched my back. I could see his attempts at restraint faltering as he became heavy lidded. He kissed my neck forcefully as if he were fighting himself. Soft moans danced through the air. I realized they were coming from me as every part of my body heightened in sensitivity.
He held my head firmly in place. There was no will to fight as he ravaged my neck. Running his tongue over my skin and sinking his teeth into my flesh here and there. Every bite filled me with pleasure.
I bit my lip so hard in my ecstasy that I drew blood, pulling him from his meal. He gazed down at me, smoldering. Fixated on my lips. I closed my eyes as he leaned in. The feel of his tongue dragging across the cut sent burning pleasure through my body as I ground my hips against him begging for it in the only form I thought possible to attain it.
And then it was gone. The hot searing magic of his bites along with the promise of infinite pleasure. My body shuttered with the rehab as my mind began to adapt. It felt surreal. As if I had been asleep for years.
He still balanced me in his hands, but now with an almost pious nature. Our bodies were separate. Putting as much distance between us as possible with his arms still around me.
He was looking off to the side now. Opening and closing his mouth as if to stretch his jaw. I blinked a few times and then flushed as I realized what had happened and whose face I was staring into.
"So that's what all the fuss is about,"
he smirked.
"Did it...work?" I blushed, not meeting his fading eyes.
"Lets find out."
He looked down on me in focus now. His green cat-like eyes burning holes into me. I could feel his fingers tighten on my back in frustration as he amplified the intensity of his force. Suddenly his eyes dilated and he straightened his shoulders.
"You're immune now."