Chapter 1

my life back then was super happy, we danced, laugh and sing to our hearts content.
but little did I know,  things could change in just one bite.

Jane: we can do this, if we just work together.

Friends: YEAH!

they we're working hard to just complete they're dance. and while they are practicing there steps one of her friends confessed to her. and his name is Bryan.

Bryan: Jane! can I have a moment with you? I have something to say.

Jane: oh?. ok

Bryan take her to the backstage by holding her hand and forcefully drag her through the backstage.

Jane: uh. bryan? what's the meaning of this?

Bryan: uh. you know I can't take my eyes of you.. because everytime I see you, my world became more colorful and lively. and everytime I couldn't see you I feel so lonely.. I know this so dramatic in some sense but let me tell you that I really Love You!.

Jane: huh? (tears up) bryan.. I..

bryan hold jane's hands and kneeled

Jane: bryan (still crying) I can't believe you just confessed to me (>////<) but let me also tell you that I Love You too!

Bryan: (giggle) really? I'm so happy to hear that and ofcourse I want this to be official.... so Jane? Will you be my Girlfriend?

Jane: (still crying) Yes!

after jane's answer, bryan hurriedly stand up and lift jane and hug her.

and after that dramatic scene of Love.. its the time for their dance..
all of Jane's friends are part of their dance including bryan

*Dancing*

after the dance Jane pass through the backstage then he found one of her friends fainted in the corner of the room.. and Jane runs to him and check if he is hurt..

Jane: stephen! stephen! wake up!

suddenly stephen grabbed jane's shoulder.. and then he showed his fangs and forcefully targeted jane's neck.. and suck out jane's blood until she fainted.