Hello Korea University (Episode 1)

##In Front of Suwon Station##

*The weather is nice and cold, fitting for the winter, as snowflakes make their way onto the ground. People at the station all are wearing their winter clothing, rubbing their hands together to stay warm. In the midst of the people moving into the station, Nayeon and her parents are talking, Nayeon's parents holding onto their daughter's hand with a firm grasp.*

Nayeon's Mom "Our daughter is finally going to university! And Korea University too! This is still shocking to me... I will miss our daughter! (With tears in her eyes)"

Nayeon "Mom... why are you crying again..."

There she goes again... it's been forever ago since I got my acceptance letter, why is she still tearing up?

Nayeon's Dad "(Whilst holding his own tears) Don't get discouraged even if where you are going is a big city. Study hard, make some friends, and live a little!"

Oh my god... why is dad like that too now?

Nayeon "(Keeping a smile on her face) You make it seem like I am graduating university or something~ It's getting cold mom and dad, you should start heading home~"

+Nayeon lets go of her parents hands, and reaches for her suitcase. She takes one step at a time, walking into the station+

Korea University... it is Korea's most elite university... Who would have thought that I would have gotten accepted? Sacrificed all of my youth... always studying... all left behind to go there... to think that I am really going to be a student there... You are strong Lim Nayeon.