Didn't Know You Were Gay. ~ BxB

‘There’s an idiot attempting to reach you on your cellular device.’ My cell alerted me.  I huffed and picked my phone up; hitting the accept button as I continued to read my book.

“Hey Drew!” Matt said as soon as I had accepted the call.

“Hey Matty, what’s up?” I asked; rolling over on my bed so I could place my book down.

“I erm wanted to know if you wanted to come over uhh this afternoon?” Matt asked; nerves clear in his voice.

“Yes, sure Matty. When do you want me there?”

“Whenever you wanna come over buddy.” He chuckled; a smile clear in his voice.

“How about in 40 – 50 minutes?” I questioned as I sat up.

“That’ll be perfect. See you soon.” He said; the line clicking indicating he’d hung up.

I jumped off my bed; bending backwards and stretching my arms out as all my joints went ‘pop’. I wandered down the hallway and into the bathroom; stopping in front of the mirror to stare at myself. I shuddered; running my fingers through my greasy white blonde hair. I looked at my hair in disgust and turned on the tap; running the water till it was warm. I pulled my glasses off and sat them on the shelf; sticking my head under the stream of water and started to wash it. I rinsed it out and dried it well before looking under the sink for my midnight blue hair dye.

I pulled out the bottle and grabbed a pair of gloves. I pulled the gloves on and opened up the tube of dye; squeezing some into my hand and rubbing my hands together before rubbing the dye into my hair. I continued to rub dye into my hair until my full head was covered in a bright electric blue dye. I grabbed my glasses and headed into the kitchen; putting my glasses on so I could find the cling wrap. I pulled it outta the cupboard and took my glasses off; starting to wrap my head in the cling wrap. I finished wrapping my head and put away the cling wrap; putting my glasses back on as I set the timer for 35 minutes. Placing the timer in my pocket and turning on the stereo; I danced my way back to the bathroom to quickly clean up before I wandered into my bedroom.

“MAKING MY WAY DOWN TOWN

WALKING FAST

FACES PASS

AND I’M HOME BOUND!” I belted out as I looked for something to wear.

I grabbed my favourite orange and white shirt – it sounds cheesy but it’s my favourite cause Matt gave it to me.

“AND I NEED YOU

AND I MISS YOU

AND NOW I WONDER…

IF I COULD FALL

INTO THE SKY

DO YOU THINK TIME

WOULD PASS ME BY

‘CAUSE YOU KNOW I’D WALK

A THOUSAND MILES

IF I COULD

JUST SEE YOU

TONIGHT” I sang as I pulled off my track pants and pulled on a pair of pale blue skinny jeans.

I pulled the timer out and saw that I still had half an hour to go. I groaned and walked around my dorm; picking up all the dirty dishes and clothes that I had left lying around.

“TELL ME THAT I’M WRONG BUT I DO WHAT I PLEASE

WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE IN THE ADDISON LEE

NOW I’M AT THE AGE WHEN I KNOW WHAT I NEED, OOHH.” I shouted; dancing around the room.

The Wonderfully Long Book Of Short Stories On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara