Authors note

Hey guys! 

I just wanted to take a minute to talk to you guys because I have a few things I want to address. 

#1: I absolutely love that you guys are into the same books I am. The fact that you are taking the time to comment and tell me that you love all the same books as me is so heart warming and I am so grateful. 

#2: I am so sorry I haven't been updating. I have a ton going on in my life right now and it is making it difficult for me to update as often as I would like to. I just want you to know that I am not giving up on this book (or any of the others I am writing if you read those) so don't worry.

#3: Finally, I want you guys to comment and tell me what books you think I should read and do a review on. I want to promote books that you guys like, or even read them before you do so I can let you know what I think of them. They do not need to be werewolf books as I am thinking of making another favorites book that has other genres in it. So give me book recommendations for either werewolf books or others. 

Thank you so much for showing me your support. Keep commenting and voting because I love getting your feedback. 

P.S. I will have more recommendations coming later today I promise! So look forward to those coming very soon.