Do You Have a Problem?

Hey, sorry I haven't updated in a while...been busy, but here's and update. Enjoy.
----------------------------------------------
Tyler's pov
I didn't finish bfs that day(btw bfs is a weight lifting class that I'm in) I stayed in the locker room pretty much the whole time, didn't want that to happen again. When all the guys came into the locker room I headed out to the gym. Dallas wasn't out there yet; it was only me a few girls and Austin. When Dallas came out she sat down next to me on the bleachers. "Well that was fun". She said kinda laughing. Haha ya it was...I said shifting uncomfortably. "Hey you okay?" Ya I'm fine. Just then the bell rang. But before I could leave she grabbed my arm. Oh my god don't do anything stupid. I thought to myself. "What class do you have next?" Uh I uh have science. "Oh sweet me to". Oh cool. Well I'll see you there have to run to my truck real fast. "Um. Okay..?" With that I turned and left as quick as possible. What is she doing to me. I can't do anything without looking stupid. This is going to be a long year.

Dallas's pov
Tyler seamed kinda weird today in bfs, and he was acting awkward after class to. I made it to science just as the bell rang. I sat in the back so I wouldn't have to deal with the teacher, he's weird. Just then Tyler came in and sat next to me, it was the only seat open. Hey. "Uh hey". Are you sure your okay? "Ya I'm fine why?" Um just wondering.

After science it was lunch. I met TJ at my truck. "Hey" hey Wats up? "Not much, you ready to go to the grounds?" Ya lets go. I got in my truck and TJ walked off to get in her truck. When I was starting to pull out Tyler and his friends with their girlfriends and his walked right behind my truck. Dude what the hell!? I said shouting out my window. I just got a nasty glare from all of the girls. Tyler and his buddies just laughed, smiled and kept walking. When I pulled out I saw them walking and rolled coal on them in the parking lot, I just laughed and kept on driving.
---------
25 min later and Dallas's house
---------
I hooked up my gooseneck stock trailer and loaded my 2 mares, my roper and barrel racer in the front and put in 3 steers and 3 calfs in the back. I put my tack in my truck and headed out.
--------
At the rodeo grounds
--------
Hey, I'll just pull into the arena and unload the cows in one of the back pens then we can push them down. "Okay that works". TJ said. And then we headed back to school to finish the day. When school was over we headed to the grounds to practice.

Once we got tacked up. We set up barrels and ran barrels first. After about an hour we started roping. When we were done it was about 6:20. We said our good byes loaded up and pulled out. I made it home by 6:45. But didn't get inside the house until 8. Animals first. Everyone was gone so I ate took a shower and headed off to bed. I changed into my shorts and tank top crawled under my covers and thought about the day, can't wait until tomorrow.