Begining

Hunters truck^^^^
I'm not sure if imma keep write this book but well find out
-------------------------------------------------
"I'll be your smooth ride that late night get you fallin in love at the at the end of the night..." My alarm went off at 6. I don't have to leave till 7:30 but I still had to take a shower and feed horses. When I swung my legs out from under my sheets. I saw my legs. My legs were black and blue from ridding, mainly barrel racing.
I went over to my dresser and pulled out my sweats and slipped on my boots and headed out to the barn. As I walked out to the barn I ran my had across the hood of my new 2016 truck. When I reached the barn it didn't take long to feed we have a 12 horse barn but there are only 5 horses in it right now. Firecracker my mare was first. Then Rollin Coal my gelding was next. Then Top Spinner my mare was next then my moms horses Rocket and Sadie.
After Sadie and my horses I gave Rocket his beet pulp he's and old man he's 31. Once I fed him and made more beet pulp I went back to the house. I wasn't gonna be late again. I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower then I dried my hair. After I did that I went to change. My phone went off. It was Jake, my ex.
J- mornin beautiful
What the hell! What does he want. He expects me to be nice after what he did. I don't think so.
H- ya hi Jake. I don't think so, go suck a dick. Byyeee.
UGH! Frustrated I grew my phone on my bed not even bothering to see how he responded.
I slipped on my white t-shirt that has black writing and says rope like a girl on it. Then my Miss Me Jeans that have crosses on the back pockets them to top it off I slipped on my tin haul man eater shark boots. After I changed I checked the time. 7:20. I hurried into the bathroom and did my make up. As I ran my hand though my hair to get a few knots. I was careful not to hit my new ear piercings. I had 2 then I got my 3rd and cartilage this weekend.
I flew down the stairs at the bottom I checked the time. 7:25. It was just me. My parents were on vacation for 2 weeks and my brother was at football camp for a week.
About that time my yellow lab Ranger came around the corner he came over to me and I scratched his back then gave him a quick kiss on the head then grabbed my ICA jacket and headed out.
As I was walking up to my truck I pulled my keys outa my pocket hopped in and took off. When I hit the highway I hit it. It's a 35 min drive to my school. But with me driving it's about 25 min. When I pulled into the parking lot. I saw him. Oh how I wish he would see me. He's perfect in every way.
-------------------------------------------------
Alright one chapter up I think imma keep writing this on its more interesting than the other ones