Boyfriend material| H.R.

You were just getting over your breakup with your boyfriend of 2 years. You saw him lip locking with a girl from your math class.

Your friends thought it would be a good idea to take you out and have some fun, of course you rejected at first. But you realized that one boy shouldn't keep you locked in your house for weeks. So you agreed.

"Well since you said yes, get dressed into something sexy. We'll come back in an hour." Sexy? You were sure you had nothing in your closet that is sexy.

When they left you went through your whole closet. You were about to give up when something caught your eye. You went through all the clothes to get to it.

In the closet there was a beautiful lace dress that goes up till about mid thigh. You put it on and looked at the mirror.

You were shocked, you've never worn this dress before and you always knew why. It was sexy. You smiled to yourself and rushed to do your hair and makeup.

After an hour you heard the girls walk in and go up to your room. When they saw you all dressed up they squealed and ran to your side.

"You look....wow." Hanna said smiling.
Lucy laughed with you guys as they were already dressed too.

"So, where are we going?" The girls hesitated for a minutes before glancing at eachother.

"You'll find out."

You felt the car turn into the parking lot of a place called, "The Draft" you were very confused.

"It's guys night." Lucy said.
"Guys night? What's that mean?" The girls huffed at eachother and looked at you.

"It's guys night at the strip club y/n. We're going to have fun." You laughed nervously at got out of the car.

When you walked in the smell of cologne and alcohol burned your nose. Music was booming in every direction. It seemed every step you'd take, the louder the music.

The girls went off to get some shots as you just sat the the bar with a martini. You felt a tap on your shoulder and you turned around to meet green eyes.

"Uh- hi" you stuttered. The guy had only underwear and a tie on. He only seemed your age- 18.

"Hey, I saw you here alone. You bring anyone?"

"Just um, two friends. Over there." You then pointed to the girls who were already a bit tipsy and wonder off with a guy.

"Hmm. Interesting" you looked at the guy.
"Not really." He laughed and sat next to you.
"Shouldn't you be up there on a pole." You laughed.

"My shift is over for half an hour. I have time to a interesting girl like you."
You blushed at this and nodded.

"Okay"
You two were laughing when he pulled you from your seat, putting both of your drinks down.

"Let's have some funnnn!" He wasn't drunk at all and neither were you.

"What do you have in mind?" He pulled you to the back of the building where it smelled like sweat. You heard moans everywhere like it was the walking dead or something.

The guy pulled you into your own room and say on the couch.
"Hunter- Hunter Rowland." He stuck his hand out for you to shake.

"Y/n-  y/f/n  y/l/n"  you felt very confident now that you think about it.

Hunter got up and stood hovering over you. "Nice name." He breathed out, smiling.

"Nice face." Your face got very red. 'Why do I have to be so awkward' you thought to yourself as Hunter chuckled.

"Thanks. And nice dress," he started walking closer to you.
"But I think it looks better on the floor." He started unzipping your lace dress as you looked at his tie.

You reached out and touched it.
"Nice tie, silk?"
"Boyfriend material" Hunter smiled.

He then looked into your eyes, his face centimeters away from yours. It felt like the world was spinning. You found yourself leaning in and smashing your lips against his.

He swiped his tongue on your bottom lip, begging for an entrance, you teasingly denied his requests. He huffed and smacked you butt, making you gasp.

He stuck his tongue in your mouth. It was a heated make out section in the back of a strip club, but you didn't care. Something about Hunter made you get turned on.

You put your hands around his neck, undoing the tie and flinging it to the corner of the room. His hands were tangled in your hair. You backed away and laid on the bed.

He got on top of you and started kissing your neck and soon found your sweet spot, making you moan in his ear. You had your bra and underwear still on and Hunter only had the underwear on.

"See this is very nice- but it needs to go." Hunter said, taking your bra off.
"And maybe this." He took off your underwear.

"My turn." You stated. You flipped over so now you were straddling him. You put your fingers on his chest, slowly getting to the hem of his underwear.

"See this needs to go." You took off his underwear, so now both of you were naked. Since you were on top you had better access to the little table next to the bed.

You took a condom from the table and Hunter took it, putting it on. You got ready and he grabbed your hips, pulling you down on him. Of course you've had sex before so the pain went away easily.

"O my god." He moaned. Your knees were already giving out. "Hunter" you moaned.

"My turn." He grunted flipping you over so he was again on top. He started to grind and then entered. You arched your back with the pleasure going off everywhere in your body.

"faster" you moaned. He nodded and started thrusting. Fast. You were out of breath by everything. Your nails were scratching all over his back. He put his head in the crook of your neck.

Your fingers tangled in his hair, earning a moan from him.

"YO HUNTER YOUR BREAKS OVER!" Hunter immediately got off you and responded to whoever it was.

He started putting his clothes back on.
"See you later y/n."
"Bye you laughed as the boy went back into the main room, leaving you breathless.