Truth or Dare?| W.K.

"Ok ok, truth or dare." Your best friend, Weston was getting the question. Mark was looking at him with a grin, waiting for him to answer.

"Uh-truth" Weston looked up at a grinning Mark.
"Do you have feelings for y/n?" Weston's face went red as the room went silent.

"Umm, yeah- you could say that?" You could feel your cheeks heating up as he said these words. You two have been best friends since second grade.

"Y/n truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Do you have feelings for Weston?" You blushed hard and nodded your head. You couldn't believe you were admitting it.

In fourth grade you even made a pact to never have feelings for each other, but you guess that doesn't matter anymore.

"Ok ok. Blake, your turn."
"Y/n, truth or dare?" You were deciding in your head.
"Dare." You stated confidently.

"If this bottle lands on someone, you have to do 15 minutes in the bedroom with them. If it lands on you, I pick"

You suddenly got very nervous. There was only one other girl in the room, Baby Ariel. You spin the bottle as it spinned around the circle of people.

Weston.

You looked at him and his face was even redder.
"Look what we got here." Blake laughed.

"Let's make it 20 minutes in the room." Mark smiled.
You rolled your eyes, taking Weston's hand and going upstairs.

Once you entered the room you were pushed against the wall.
"We have 20minutes y/n." Weston's voice got deep very fast.

"West-" his lips smashed into yours. For some reason you put your arms around his neck, deepening the make out section happening.

"Jump" he demanded.
You nodded and jumped, his arms catching your waist as your legs went around him. He carried you over to the bed.

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do this to you." He laughed as he took off your pants. You giggled as he took his own off.

"Are- are we actually going to do this? We only have like 10 minutes left."

"Then we'll do it fast." He shrugged, taking off your underwear and his.

"You sure?" He looked at you with those puppy eyes as you smiled and nodded.

The pain was unrealistic, a tear slipped as you felt him fully pushed inside you.

"O my god y/n" he moaned. He put your legs over his shoulders so he could go deeper.

"O God Weston!" You moaned. Both of you were moaning messes. He pulled out, out of breath panting.

"You felt so good bestfriend." He kissed you hard as you heard knocks on the locked doors.

"Guys it's been an hour."