Instead, he said the complete opposite. "He was only doing what he thought was in your best interest." He said it softly, trying to regain that sibilance of calm she once had.

"My best interest was to leave that damn rock and find my mother." She snapped and walked off, anger trailing behind her. She went into the bathroom and shut the door. Obi-Wan sighed and put his hand to his face. So much for keeping her calm.

"Is she okay?" He heard a small voice ask across the room. Obi-Wan looked over to Han, still tucked away in his bed, but with large eyes peaking out from under his blankets. Obi-Wan walked over to him and knelt down beside him.

"She will be," he answered him, suddenly realizing that he is also trying to convince himself of that. Obi-Wan absently ran his fingers through Hans hair.

"Who was that man?" Han asked him. Obi-Wan sighed and smiled sadly to him.

"A friend," he answered. "You should get some sleep," he said to him and stood up straight. Han curled himself further into the burrow of his blankets and closed his eyes.

Obi-Wan dimmed the lights for him, and then gazed at the bathroom door. Her Force signature is less angry now. She is trying to calm herself.

Obi-Wan had a thought then. Azel could hate him for it, but the possible end result is worth the chance. Obi-Wan opened the ramp door and walked outside. He looked around at all the ships scattered around them. Obi-Wan let the Force guide him towards the proper ship. He walked to the left, towards a ship in the distance.

When he reached it, he found Arrin fixing something under the belly of the ship. Obi-Wan is relieved that he found him. 

Arrin looked at him when he approached, and glared.

"Apparently three is a crowd," Arrin jumped right into the conversation with irritation.

Obi-Wan became confused. He frowned at Arrin, "Pardon me?"

Arrin stopped what he was doing and looked at Obi-Wan. "What makes you so worthy to be her travel companion? Is it because you're a Jedi?"

Obi-Wan gaped at him. How could he possibly

"Save it. I saw you on Draemore. I told you both that I saw you two fly away. It's hard to miss when someone pulls a lightsaber on someone."

Obi-Wan cursed to himself. He should've known better than to use his saber when he was so exposed. If Arrin could see it from the ground, Force only knows how many others saw it as well. He could be exposed as a Jedi now. His cover could be blown. He could be in danger, Azel and Han in danger, now Arrin, and Luke...

"Relax, no one else was close enough to take notice." Arrin reassured and went back to whatever he was doing under his ship.

Obi-Wan took a second to compose himself and then cleared his throat. "That is not the reason why," He said, referring to his earlier question.

"Then enlighten me,"

"She doesn't want anything to happen to you. This is her fight, she couldn't live with herself if something happened to you because of it."

Arrin didn't respond. He just looked at Obi-Wan disapprovingly.

"You seem to care about what happens to her," Obi-Wan continued. "But it doesn't seem like enough when you knew she would do something so rash."

"I didn't know she would-"

"Yes you did," Obi-Wan interrupted. "You were already watching the lengths she was going through to find a ship, like coming to a stranger with a bad reputation. You're both lucky that I'm not a man with the intent to hurt her or worse." He stated. "You were both reckless. You could've lent her your ship just so she wouldn't get herself killed traveling with strangers."