introduction & A/N

Thereby, in a world to end, you stand on the edge with your hand outstretched.

You're screaming the words 'I love you', hoping that someone would hear your cries. The heat from your throat melts the world; almost like a curse of pyrokinesis.

"If I sing, will the loneliness perish along with this devastated world?" Your voice echoes. "Because I'm sick of the lies that you're feeding me!"

You see a figure in the distance, but they bear no humane features. They are just pitch black, just like how a shadow against a wall would look like.

On them, you see the words:

Dear my damned past, this is a story to break off relationships.

With that, you scream once more.

a book that is to contain how faithless we humans are to each other.

is it really true that it is impossible to love each other?

- January 26, 2017

Hello, everyone! This is my book for BSD one-shots. (minus Dazai; there's a separate book for him on my profile.) Whatever trigger warnings will be listed at the top of the chapter. 

Most of these are based on the drunken blabbering from my art journal when I had hit my worst slump, so some of these might seem incredibly specific. That being said, I hope you derive some sort of entertainment from my suffering LOL.

Thank you for reading. It really means a lot when someone votes/comments/reads or follows.

side note: Oda. I miss you so much. my love...I have a penchant for liking orange-haired characters. Funny that clowns also have orange hair. Is chuuya a clown? 

- May 24, 2020