Author's Note

My word, I must say: that was quite a story!!

I have never in my life even imagined that I would ever write a romance, although ideas for such stories have been hovering in my head lately and I have also begun to write one. But, actually finishing one...well, it has been quite embarrassing, even for myself! That last bit was something I never thought I would ever write, especially since I am innocent in that department!

I sincerely hope that you have enjoyed my first attempt at a romance story, short though it was, without much detail about the characters or even the timeline of the story. By the words used, however, it may be assumed by the reader that the story had taken place in contemporary times.

And as for the names of the characters, I have purposefully withheld the names of everybody except for the two lovers, for obvious reasons. And then, their full names... well, actually, I never intended to mention their full names, but then again, I felt that proposals require them, in order for them to sound nicer. Having said that, I have never received one, so, really, I am not a person to judge here. I was able to produce a fair-sounding one purely by reading other novels. I have never - God forbid! - witnessed one either! In fact, I have been thinking to myself, as I was about to begin with it, thus: "I can't believe I'm actually considering writing this!!"! When I was finished with it, I was all, "Somebody, kill me now!!"!

Yes, I have had some hilarious time writing this story!

So, that's about what I wanted to let you know. Hope you have not regretted reading this short piece of third-rate writing.

Thank you for even reading till here!!

Yours sincerely,
Avalon Greene
[Sunday, 18 December 2016]

P. S. You can head over to my profile for the next installment of "The Rainbow Fantasy" series, called "United". 

[Updated: 28/08/2018]