XII

Central City Ski Resort 8:00 AM

Getting to the Ski Resort was such a pain for the disguised villainess who only had about three hours of sleep at her headquarters and only a half hour for the ride to the resort. Artemis and Linda were lucky to have a room to share together, but with that they had to have another room mate. 

Surprise, surprise Kitten was their roomate. So, for the next two nights and three days they were stuck with the blonde bimbo and her going off about the poor quality hair dryers they provided. 

The two girls had gone out of the room and away from Kitten to attempt to ski and snowboard the rest of the day away. Linda kept falling down and crossing her skis together while Artemis fell face down into a snow pile a few times trying to balance on the snowboard. 

Now back at their room, Linda was out in the balcony looking at the stars . Artemis and Kitten were fast asleep in their beds when she stepped out. In Jump City all the city lights diminished the stars from being seen so she was enjoying the little lights while she could. 

Teen Titans Tower, Jump City 1:15 AM 

"Rave just come to bed," Beast Boy slurred his words. "You've been at it for hours baby please just come." 

The changeling was hugging her shoulders from behind with only a pair of boxers on. Raven was sitting in front of her Nevermore mirror with three different text books in front of her. 

"Not now baby, I almost figured out why the three of us are connected." On the three textbooks were pictures of three different colored jewels. Beast boy was looking at the three pictures and tried to read the description under each jewel, but it was in a language that wasn't from earth. 

"I own this jewel called Xinthos," she pointed at the red circular gem. "I can only read my description for my jewel, but I think I can ask Arg and Jinx about theirs." 

Beast boy tried to blink the sleep out of his eyes and moved his mouth to kiss her neck. "Baby, please just come to bed." 

Raven sighed and closed her eyes and nodded. She was so close to the answer for everything. 

Wally texted Artemis to see where Linda was and how he could deliver his present to her when he found out she was outside looking at the stars

He brought a blanket and some hot cocoa to try and butter her up. Always knew the way to the ladies hearts. 

She was started when she felt someone wrap her in a blanket. Turning, she saw him staring at him with two mugs in his hand. 

"What are you still doing up?" She asked him while taking the mug. 

"I should be asking you that." Wally eyed her as her eyes didn't leave the stars. "A little girl like you all alone in the middle of the night." 

Linda's stare at the stars hardened.