3.1

Okay so this is like, going way longer then intended
But I like the way it's going.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Marinette looked up at Adrien and blushed. "What's going on here?"

"Marinette here is just failing all of her class because of your parties," the late bell rang and Ms.Bustier wrote her a late pass and Marinette ran out of the room. "I don't know what to do. My only choice is to call her parents if she can't get her things in."

"Well, to be honest you do have a reputation for having to close turn in dates. You assigned a twenty page paper to be turned in the next day." Nino crossed his arms as the next class walked in.

"Just, look at your class and see how tired they are." They walked out of the door. They walked down the hall and Adrien got pulled into an empty lab room.

He felt lips on his and pushed away whoever did it. "What? I thought you liked kissing?" Marinette giggled and he sighed.

"You, have to get to class," he laughed and kissed her lips lightly. The lights were off and there was no natural lighting in the room so no one could see. "you're failing for gods sake."

"Let them fall. I'm happy with you." She smiled.

"Well, I'm happy when you're happy but, I don't want my girlfriend to be a sophomore when I start college. Get them up and you'll get to see these," he pointed to his shirt. "Again."

"Not fair!"

"It's fair," he laughed and kissed her lips again. "Now get to class and I might give you backstage tickets." She giggled and ran out of the room and to her classroom. Adrien got to his band mates and they walked around Paris until showtime. They got into their outfits and Adrien sighed. He really missed Marinette.

She did it. It caused her to give up her social life, food, sleep and basically her soul but she fixed her grades. She ran home and changed, finding two backstage passes on her chaise. She smiled and meet up with Lila and they ran to the show. They made it with an hour to spare and got in ten minutes later then got backstage five minutes after. Adrien saw her and smiled. "I'm sorry girls but these tickets won't work. Obviously forged." The bodyguard rolled his eyes.

"What? No, Adrien gave me these." Marinette pleaded.

"That's what they all say. Get out of here before I kick you out of the stadium." They sighed and walked away. Adrien frowned and lifted a brow. They had VIP tickets. They should have gotten in. Maybe it was an after show thing.

They got to their places and the show started. The band came on and played a few songs. After a lot of cheering Adrien got them to be quiet. "So uhm, I don't think a lot of you know this but it's my birthday," they cheered loudly. "Thank you, thank you but I'd like to take a minute to talk about something that's uh," he ran his tongue over his piercing. "That kinda concerns me and my band."

"What's he talking about?" Marinette shrugged.