Chapter 6

This picture is of Gabby and Cameron (for the story).

Cameron's POV -

It has been about a month and Clayton and Brie still haven't forgiven me, but Gabby has. I have been planning on throwing Brie a baby shower and make sure she gets everything she needs for the babies. Did I tell you they are having triplets? Oh yeah the doctor missed the third baby the first time because he was hiding behind his brother and sister. Yes they are having two boys and one girl. I have been planning this baby shower with Gabby since last night. We decided to have Gabby's baby shower the week after Brie's so that Brie doesn't feel overwhelmed with having two baby showers at once. We have decided to have Brie's baby shower this Saturday, February 14.

"Gabbs! Did you tell them when the baby shower is? I don't want them to forget." I asked my mate as I walked into our room.

"Babe they know. I told them a few minutes ago. If it makes you feel better, mind-link them and ask if I told them." She said a bit moody. I guess that's what I get for getting her pregnant.

Clayton Brie! Did Gabby tell you about the baby shower?

Yes she did. Is there anything else you want? I guess Brie is in some sort of mood as well.

Cam we know about the baby shower. Thanks for checking and thanks for planning it.

Okay then. I guess I will have to do a lot more than just throw my sisters baby shower for them to forgive me. I know! I will make them a big dinner. Brie and Gabby both have been craving Orange Chicken and Chao Mein. I will make that. I guess I better get it started.

Brie's POV -

I can tell Cam is working really hard for our forgiveness and I want to forgive him but I think he needs to do more than throw my baby shower. I mean it is very sweet of him because a guy usually plan his sisters baby shower. But if he made my favorite dish that I have been craving then I might have to forgive him. Who knows? Clayton and I have been planning on forgiving him but we have been acting like he has done nothing but he has. He's done a lot. He has been taking care of the pack when Clayton wants to spend time with me. He has been cooking every day for us and has been cleaning the house and doing our laundry.

"Babe I think we should forgive him. I am starting to feel bad that we have been making him wait so long." I said to Clayton as he came out of our walk in closet with a pair of sweats and a long sleeve shirt on.

"You're right babe. We should forgive him. What about tonight? Or even right now?" He asked walking over to me giving me one of his big sweatshirts.

"Lets do it now. I cant stand being mad at my only brother anymore." I said standing up after putting the sweatshirt on.

As we walked down I instantly smelled Orange Chicken and Chao Mein. How did he learn how to cook that? Oh well. I guess he has been paying attention to what I have been craving.

"Cam? Can we talk to you?" Clayton asked getting Cams attention.

"Sure man. But look, I know you guys are still mad at me and I want to apologize again. You have every right to be mad. I would have been mad too if it was the other way around. I just cant believe..." He started babbling so I cut him off.

"Thats the thing Cam. We came down here to forgive you. You have down more than enough to earn our forgiveness. So we forgive you." I said looking at my brother.

"Really? Are you serious? You honestly forgive me after what I said?" He asked scared that we were just messing with him about forgiving him.

"Bro shut up. We forgive you. Brie is the one that decided it was time to forgive you. I just agreed. We hate being mad at you. Just don't do anything like that again. Brie needs her brother back and I need my bestfriend back." Clayton said holding me to his side.

"It was your idea? Brie I am so glad you forgive me. Oh and I made Orange Chicken and Chao Mein for dinner." Cam said smiling.

Honestly I missed my brother but I wasn't going to forgive him that easily. He had to work for my forgiveness and he did. He worked harder than I have ever seen anyone work.