Chapter 5

Clayton's POV -

Cameron still hasn't apologized. I sort of get where he is coming from but he blew it way out of proportion. Brie and I had just found out about the twins. I mean we JUST found out. I cant believe he said what he said. Honestly she is a way better person than he is. I walked into our room after getting popcorn and Suicide Squad (the movie) I noticed Brie was crying while wearing my sweatshirt, sniffing it every few minutes to slightly calm her down.

"Babe please don't cry! Cam doesn't deserve your tears. He should be the one crying and begging for your forgiveness." I said trying to calm her down.

"I know but he said that I was the worst sister ever. Everything I have done was to make him happy and approve of the things I do." She said sobbing in my chest.

Gabby get Cam's ass downstairs NOW! I yelled into the mind link.

"Babe I will be right back babe. Start the movie without me." I said giving her a kiss on her forehead.

"What do you want Clayton?" Cameron asked raising his voice at me. He DID NOT just raise his voice at an alpha, at HIS alpha.

"I dont give a shit that you are my bestfriend, my beta, my mates brother, or my sisters mate, i will knock you on your ass. But you need to cool your shit. Your sister, the love of my life, is upstairs crying her eyes out because of you. It is not good for her or our babies. She did nothing to deserve what you had said to her. She won't stop crying because of you. EVERYTHING she has done is to impress you, to make you proud of her, to make you happy that you have a sister like her..." I was about to continue when I was suddenly interrupted.

"Clayton is right..." Both Gabby and Brie said at the same time. "I have done nothing to you. Nothing to be treated like a piece of shit. I have worked so hard to get your respect. I have done nothing to be called the worst sister ever. It honestly hurts so bad to know that is how you feel about me. You are my only brother and I would have done anything for you but now I will do NOTHING for you. I mean absolutely nothing for you. Even if you apologize it will take time for me to get over this. I dont even think I want to be in the same house as you but seeing how you live here too, I will tolerate you being here." Brie continued with hatred and sadness seeping through her words.

"Brie I didn't mean anything I said before. I honestly am so sorry and I understand everything that you said. I guess I was just hurt that I wasn't the first to find out that my little sister is having not one but two babies. I get it you just found out about the babies when you went to the pack house and I am sorry for going off on you. I hope you can forgive me one day." Cam said with tears strolling down his face. If I was Brie I wouldn't forgive him just yet but I am not and it is her decision. "Clayton I want to apologize to you too. I shouldn't have gone off on you either and I should have raised my voice at you. I hope both of you can forgive." He finished.

"Honestly, I want to forgive you but I think this will take a little more than some sad apology. I love you Clayton because you are my brother and this packs Beta but I almost wanted to kill myself after you said what you said. I didn't only because I have Clayton and I have Gabby. Soon I will have my children too. But right now I definitely do not have you. You need to work for my forgiveness this time. Now if Clayton forgives you is his choice. I am not gonna have him stay mad at his best friend just because, I, his mate is. Babe I will be upstairs. See you when you come up." Brie said surprising me that she wanted to kill her self because of him. I can not believe this.

"Cam I love you like a brother but I have to agree with Brie. You have to work for my forgiveness too. She wanted to kill herself. And why? Because you were being a jealous brother that didn't find out his sister was having kids before the father did. I am sorry dude and you are my best friend but I just can't forgive you yet. If something were to happen to her because of you, I would kill you. Gabby I love you but if he doesn't earn our forgiveness then he has to leave. Sis I never want to hurt you but I cant have Brie wanting to kill herself because her brother is insecure and treats her like crap. I love you sis." I said giving Gabby a hug seeing as she is crying because of what Brie had said.