First Days

(All outfits in external link)

I was awoken from my peaceful and beautiful slumber by the annoying shrill of my alarm clock.

Stretching my arms out, I got up and went to go take a shower. The warmth of the water seemed to get the sleepiness out of my eyes.

After I was all freshenden up I put on a blue tank top and a leather jacket over it.

I put on some jeans that have honestly seen better days. Black ankle boots found there way onto my feet.

Slowly walking back into my bathroom I turned on my curling iron. While it was heating up I put black eyeliner along the bottom of my ocean blue eyes and a bit of mascara.

I grabbed my car keys, backpack and under armour bag that contained everything I needed for Tryouts later that day.

While heading down the stairs I yelled out 'Bye' to dad and faintly heard him reply with one back.

I got in my Mustang and went a steady pace trough the streets. I got stopped at one stop light. Which was good considering in my old town I swear those lights hated me.

I looked over to see who was next to me. There were two guys in a Jeep Wrangler and both were good looking. One had brown hair and pretty green eyes, while the other had blonde hair and brown eyes.

The light turned green so I pressed down on the gas pedal and got out of there. For some reason though, I knew this wasn't going to be my last time seeing them.

Tyler POV

After we pulled up to the stop light Adam looked over at me. " I heard we were gonna have a new girl."

" Dude I bet she's gonna be like all the other girl..A sissy, over-priced girl who wears a bunch of make-up."I replied back to him. It was true though, all of the girls in our school were sissy's.

Most didn't even know what football,soccer, or basketball were and if you dated any of them close to christmas or anyother holiday they would want the most expensive shit.

Which is why both Adam and I have stuck with the whole 'Bros before Hoes' saying. While I was thinking a black Mustang pulled up next to us. Adam hit my arm and tilted his head towards the mustang.

I looked over and saw it was a girl, maybe our age and she had blonde hair with a red streak going through it.

Unlike most girls in our school she was actually wearing something that fit her all the way. Atleast her shirt was actually fitting her.

I'm not sure about her pants because well, I couldn't really see her legs since she was driving.

"She's a 10" Adam said looking over at me for my opinion even though if I didn't like her he would still totally hit on her.

" I agree on that." I said back to him. The light turned and she was out of there like a bat out of hell.

" Defiantley a 10" Adam said again.

Soon we pulled into school and got out of the car. After we walked into the school, speaking to some buddies occasionally we finally stopped in the hallway to talk before the bell rang.

Someone cleared their throats and both Adam and I turned around. We found out it was Mustang girl.

"Are soccer tryouts today" She asked in a soft voice. It was sweet like honey.

Though I wondered why she would want to know. I mean she was a girl after all.

" Yeah they are. There out on the soccerfield after school's over" Adam replied seeing as how I wasn't saying anything

" By the way my names Ashley.Ashley Carter" Carter where had I heard that name before.

"My names Adam. P.S I like to think I'm a pretty good looking person." He said with a smile. She laughed and rolled her eyes in a jokingly way.

"My names Tyler" I said. She nodded and then thanked us and walked towards the office.

"Most defiantley a 10." Adam said again. I punched him in the shoulder and walked towards class.