Romano ~ Hide and Seek

You sir, are welcome :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"uno...."

"due...."

"tre..."

"quattro..."

"cinque! I found you, ____~!"

You woke up, sweating, and you looked around the room, sighing of relief. The back of your head slammed into the pillow as you groaned. "It was only a nightmare...Good...I can't IMAGINE Lovi like that..." Suddenly, out of nowhere, your phone started to ring, causing you to fall out of your bed. "WOAHSHI-" you landed on the floor, muttering an "ow." And picked up the phone. "Yes?"

"Ciao, ____. Listen. I NEED you to come over here. NOW." Lovi hanged up before you could answer. "....Okay?" You muttered, getting out of your bed. In only 5 minutes, you were outside, walking to your best friend's house. Since his house was only 5 houses away, it took only 3 minutes to get there. You knock onto the door, waiting, and in only 10 seconds, the door opened. But Lovino wasn't there. Shrugging, you walked inside, and all the lights turned off. "Let's play Hide and Seek, _____. Let's have some fun. But you have to hide like your life depends on it....Understand?" The voice...was Lovino's voice....and he was right behind you. You turn around, and saw that his eyes were dull, with an insane look in them. "I'll start counting, si?" He held up a knife and smiled. "Go."

Scared for life, you started to run away.

"Uno...."

No, there are a ton of obvious spots....

"Due..."

That's it! Upstairs! You ran up the stairs, but made sure that he couldn't hear you.

"Tre...."

Then you opened a window, and climbed onto the side of the house.

"Quattro..."

Suddenly you felt like you were slipping....No...Please, oh GOD NO!

"Cinque...."

Your foot moved to a different direction, and you smiled at your success as you climbed up to the roof.

"Sei...."

Lovino's voice was still loud and clear. But as you made your final step to the roof, your foot slipped.

"Sette...."

A scream escaped from your mouth as you fell off the 3-story house.

"Otto....."

"M-My legs....MY FUCKING LEGS!...MY ARMS!" You screamed. You couldn't move them. It was obvious that they were broken.

"Nove...."

"Please....Don't let this be happening....Please...Just let this be a horrible dream...." However, you knew that this was a dream. Your life might as well come to an end. A crazy Italian psychopath that used to be your friend is after you, and both of your arms and legs are broken.

"Dieci~! I know where you are, _____!"

In only 30 seconds, Lovino was above you, his knife clenched in his hands. "It was nice knowing you, bella...Ti amo....I should stop talking. Buona notte, _____~!" All you could see was your blood splattering, and then darkness. Your breathing had stopped.

~Extended ending~

The Italian smiled, as the color of crimson red had been mixed in the previously pure-white snow. "It was fun, _____. Ti amo." He walked away, leaving your body to rot.