Chapter 2

"She definitely wants to get in your pants." I almost spit out my coffee as soon as the words came out of Arthur's mouth. "I'm going to stop you right there and say shut the fuck up." It was early in the morning the next day and Arthur and I were sitting in the staff room reading books until we had to go to our classes. Arthur laughed and continued to sip his coffee. Suddenly, the door opened and Aviana Oswald stepped through the door in 4 inch high heels that could kill someone if it was used for a weapon, a pencil skirt and blouse. I shot a look to Arthur and he wiggled his eyebrows at me. So much for being a mature adult. He was as bad as the high school kids some days.

        "Good morning you two!" She was so perky at 6 am. I hated it. I grumbled a response and went back to reading my book.

        "Aviana are you seeing anybody?" This was the second time this morning that I choked on my coffee. I shot Arthur a deadly glare and put my face in my hands in embarrassment. Why was I so embarrassed? I can't stand the woman!

        Aviana gave a confused look and then laughed. "Not at the moment unfortunately but I'm keeping a close eye out for people I find very interesting." She smiled, took a bagel and left. As she was leaving I turned around a took a peek at her legs and followed them as she left. My eyes widened and let out a soft gasp as the door was closed. My head whipped to Arthur who has focused on his book again. I shook his arm, my eyes still wide. "Arthur, fucking hell, I just found something out." Out of everyone I knew, it just had to be her. "What?" My eyes squeezed together and reopened. "She's the girl I had the sex dream about." Now it was his turn to choke on his coffee. "Lacey what the fuck? You don't just shout that in a public space for professional adults." I rolled my eyes. "Arthur, first of all, you literally said she wanted to get in my pants, out loud in this very room. Second, you're no adult, why are you here?" We sat in silence for about 10 seconds staring at each other. Laughter busted out of our mouths for the rest of our morning break.

         It was the lunch break and I was at my desk planning out my next class when I heard a knock on the door. "Sorry to interrupt, Lacey but I was wondering if I could borrow your stapler, mine's gone missing." I didn't need to look up to know who it was. "Miss. Oswald, have you checked your drawers?" Breathy laughter came from the doorway. "What happened to you calling me by my first name? Didn't we agree that you'd do that if I stopped taking your muffins?" Soon she was in front of my desk, leaning towards me. A couple buttons of her shirt were open. Blush spread across my face as I immediately redirected my line of eye contact. I was only acting this way because I had a dream about her... You know.

        I never really thought about relationships for myself before. Men I wasn't drawn to as much as I thought I would be. Women, however, they're a gift from above. Except for this one standing in front of me. Sure she was good looking but too carefree for my taste. If I were to ever get into a relationship it would be with someone who understood diligence, deadlines, and maturity. All of the qualities Miss. Oswald- I mean Aviana did not have.

        "I do remember. But it's been a day since we've agreed to that. Hardly enough time to know that you're keeping your word." She sighed. "Look, whatever you have against me, cut it out. You're so uptight all the time and never have fun unless it's on a break with Arthur. Let me take you for drinks tonight. I'm not taking no for an answer, Lacey. You need to have fun for once." When no words left my mouth she got up and left and stopped at the door once again. "Tell me your answer before the last bell today. No, later than that." I hesitated, she and I made eye contact and I nodded like a deer caught in the headlights. What am I going to tell Arthur?

       "Okay tell me again, but this time what you were feeling at the time." Arthur was sitting the wrong way on the hydraulic chair with his head on top of the backrest. I rolled my eyes and told him again for the fifth time. "She invited- no, practically ordered me to go out and get drinks with her tonight. I have to let her know my final answer before the last bell. And it made me so scared that she wants me to go out and socialise, especially with her. It makes me feel like I want to pee my pants out of fear." Arthur for once wasn't laughing at my awkwardness, surprisingly. "Why aren't you laughing at me?"

       "Do you want me to laugh at you?" I shook my head no. "Then I'm not going to laugh at you. Lacey, you're scared, obviously. A pretty lady is asking you out for drinks, a social setting that is completely out of territory for you. I get it. But it could be exciting! You can finally discover something about yourself that you don't know about. Trust me, Lace, I think you should really go with her. It'll be good for you." I nodded my head out of uncertainty. Maybe she's right. Maybe Arthur is right too. "Okay, I think I'll go. But I'm putting you on speed dial to come pick me up if things go horribly wrong, okay?" He smirked. "Deal."

         I dismissed my last class 10 minutes early so I could meet Miss. Oswald at her classroom. I knocked on the door and she paused her lesson and looked at me through the window. I saw her smile and my mouth twitched into a small smile as well. It probably looked more like a grimace but I'll take what I can get. "Take a seat until the bell, I'll be back soon." The door closed behind her as she stepped into the hall, facing me. "Well?" she asked. I looked at my feet, the wall, anywhere but her. "I-I'll go with you." A smile spread across her face. "I'm glad to hear that Lacey! We will have fun, I promise you." I smiled. "And Lacey?" I finally looked at her in the eyes. "Look at me when I'm speaking to you, or if you're talking to me. I like knowing if someone is listening if they're looking into your eyes." I nodded, still gazing into her eyes.

        Maybe tonight won't be that bad.

+

HEY THANKS FOR READING CHAPTER TWO THE PORN WILL RETURN SOON I PROMISE!

~Reid