"You know Alex, this one just can't stop getting into fights. I don't know what to do about it."

The second guard answered, "Yeah, you're right about that. I say three or four days in the hole will fix this right up."

They both laughed.

Rosie sat in the darkness of the solitary cell. She wouldn't dare tell them they were doing her a favor by putting her here. There was no light at all and she could cry all she wanted knowing that no one would notice. She could sit and pretend she was somewhere other then this. At this moment in Rosie's mind there was a picnic. She was sitting on a blanket spread underneath an oak tree near a lake. She was smiling, barefoot, her toes pulling at the blades of grass that surrounded the blanket. She was smiling at the sight before her. She saw her Harley, eyes turned up to the sky. She was watching the kite that resembled a mother duck, followed by the tail of the kite that were designed to give you the impression that they were the ducklings swimming after their mother.

She let her eyes wander downward where she followed the kite's string to find the kite's pilot. She was wearing a long summer dress with a print of white roses on a field of light green. Her hair flowing freely around her shoulders as she ran with the kite, her beautiful smile lighting up her face as she ran. She watched as she noticed that Rose turned in her direction and she stopped. She looked at Rosie. Their eyes locked.

Rose brook the gaze momentarily to turn to the little girl that was squealing in excitement over her new kite. She handed her the reel and told her to hold tight with both hands. She then turned back to Rosie and slowly walked over to her. She knelt down on her hands and knees and crawled over to where Rosie was. She sat up on her knees and ran her hand up along Rosie's face and tucked a lazy strand of blond hair behind her ear.

"Hey beautiful," Rose said as she brought her hand slowly down her face, tracing her lips with her thumb momentarily before cupping her cheek, leaning in and placing a gentle kiss on her lips. Rosie's hand rose up behind Rose's head and gently held her there.

The kiss broke and Rose looked into Rosie's eyes. Her head turned slightly sideways with a quizzical look. "What?" she said to Rosie.

She looked into Rose's eyes, hoping that her own would help to express what she felt at this moment.

"I love you Rose," she said. She stayed there. Locked in Rose's eyes.

Then Rosie broke the silence of the dark cell that she sat in and said aloud, "I'll never leave you."

Rose was numb. She felt sad, frightened, exhausted and above all angry. She just couldn't believe the events of the last twenty-four hours. The tag line, "My name is Jack Bauer, and this is the longest day of my life," ran through her mind, forcing her to add pathetic and insane to the list of things that she was.

She had told Bria to meet her here at the small coffee shop in Downtown Spring. She usually loved it here. The little Dutch candy shop, the Christmas store, the glass works, the very strange and off-the-wall clothing stores. Today they were simply shops. She could care less.

She heard the bells jingle at the front door of the shop and turned around to see that it was Bria. She waved a hand to her to indicate where she was and quickly retracted it, feeling rather stupid as she realized she was the only one there.

"Hi, what's wrong Rose?" Bria asked.

"Ally's dead," Willow answered.

"What? How?" Bria asked.

"Suicide, only not."

"I'm lost now, tell me what you mean?"

"She's dead Bria. They killed her."